Break-in arrests lead to alleged cigarette thieves

There are 7 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Mar 9, 2009, titled Break-in arrests lead to alleged cigarette thieves. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

An unidentified witness helped police solve a series of recent break-ins. The witness called Bennington police on Monday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
markey

Chicopee, MA

#106 Feb 22, 2012
pfh wrote:
She's locked up, and so is her 'daddy'. If that is her daddy. Doubtful as the mother was a compete slut. Who knows about this poor scumbag. She pops out kids and leaves them with old Mona. Sad, but it's the way these creeps live. Hope she rots in prison!
kin you fix me up with her?

Since: Jun 09

Schenectady, NY

#108 Apr 26, 2012
markey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good place for them... If only a few more would join them world would be a better place LOL

“Uncle Eustis”

Since: Mar 10

Woodford, Vermont

#109 Jul 27, 2012
markey wrote:
<quoted text>
If shee kin run fasterr thenn herr brudders, wee waunt heer hear inn wuffurd. improev thuh geen poole.
pfh
#110 Aug 16, 2012
Her "daddy" just contacted me. Wants commissary, money...Oh no. the shit doesn't fall from the turds.
Sweet Chuck

Bethel, VT

#112 Dec 10, 2012
It is odd to come across this page after looking for something else. She'll go back. Sadly, for whatever reason, I tried to reach out and be a friend (she is one of those people that waved to me in high school when I was a freak and thinks I owe her something for it)... but she wants everyone to feel sorry for her rather than telling her what she needs to do to take responsibility for her life.

I was a loser like that in my teens and at 24 something changed and I live a totally different life now. I almost have a Master's Degree but being in that system, I realize that rarely do people change and I must have lucked out starting at age 16 or something.

She claims to be the victim, the martyr and got nasty with me because I asserted that it takes a lot of time and hard earned effort to get out of that mindset and to work hard if you want half a chance in the real world. I suspect she'll be doing "life on the installment plan". I have no hard feelings toward her though. I refuse to do that "oh you poor thing" bullshit everyone else on facebook is doing. Many may think I am a hypocrite, but I actually have taken the effort to change and very slowly, I have made it to where I am by accepting the fact that I MYSELF was a self centered lowlife scumbag and regardless of how many others did what, or how I was charged, treated ETC. IT WAS MY FAULT and once I accepted that fact and stopped being a perpetual victim. Voila, positive changes came to my life.

Have fun reveling in your victimhood, Sam

Oh, and I will report you to facebook if you post that picture of me and Jessie on your channel. I don't associate myself, nor want to be associated with criminals or ex-cons that are still losers.
Snookie

Bennington, VT

#116 Jan 12, 2013
Ozwad? Don't you mean Ozzie?

“Uncle Eustis”

Since: Mar 10

Woodford, Vermont

#117 Jan 21, 2013
Snookie wrote:
Ozwad? Don't you mean Ozzie?
Please speek inglish. Or at leest wuffurdese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colette draeger Sat RANSOM PRIDE 1
News Frustrated (Nov '13) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 76
Help Wanted-Sistums Enjunear (Jan '14) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 75
Poll What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 297
News Man accused of selling pills (Aug '08) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 10
News Route 9 closed after tractor-trailer accident (Nov '08) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 232
News Bennington College president says town lacks di... May 1 BufurdTPuszey 1
More from around the web

North Bennington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]