The Comments Regarding Drug Arrests i...

The Comments Regarding Drug Arrests in Banner Today

Posted in the North Bennington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christa The Jersey Gal

Jericho, VT

#1 Jan 22, 2013
As would be expected - people in Vermont made comments in today's Bennington Banner that we ought to be basically "crying our eyes out" for the people who buy & sell drugs in our neighborhoods because now as convicted felons..."they cannot find jobs to support themselves." Hey Vermonters: YES VIRGINIA - THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS IN THIS LIFE, GET IT??????" Don't take drugs, don't buy drugs, don't drive DUI & don't COMMIT felonies. WAKE UP BENNINGTONIANS...DRUG DEALERS & SELLERS WRECK YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE & STEAL COMMUNITIES & RUIN REAL ESTATE PROPERTY VALUES & CREATE DANGEROUS SCENARIOS. I will NOT nor SHOULD NOT "feel sorry" for them.

As far as the left wing-nut woman quoted in the Banner who accuses the POLICE of making people feel unsafe as opposed to the gang-bangers & drug lords waltzing around the area: GET A FREAKIN' GRIP ON REALITY lady: NO - the POLICE ENFORCE the laws - criminals BREAK them & cause DUI deaths (maybe the NEXT person will be a loved one of YOURS??) stabbings, shootings, & other related gang/drug violence. Geezum...WHEN will SOME vermonters who have obviously led SHELTERED ISOLATED lives get the picture here???? These low-life amoral dangerous good for nothing thugs need to get out & stay out. Go spend a few weeks in some inner city lady...let me know how "sorry" you feel for these psychos who will slit their own mothers' throats (YES, LITERALLY) for a bag or a buck.

Now excuse me, I must go & cry my eyes out for all the people who have voluntarily CHOSEN to make CHOICES that create HAVOC for themselves & everyone around them: BOO HOO. I'm done.

Since: Jan 09

Bethel, VT

#2 Jan 22, 2013
"Chisrta the Jersey Gal" Remember this is ULDV Ultra/Libeal/Democrat/Vermont Every thing is Bush's fautt or it''s their right to do what they want to their own body. Also is most likely why ULDV Support gun control. A person with a gun might shoot someone beakin in or attacking them
Christa The Jersey Gal

Jericho, VT

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Exactly -- that's WHY they need to get out of their insular lives & protective "bubbles" of "vermont" & see what this STATE & this NATION is genuinely facing: Drug Cartels, War Lords, ruthless gangs that make the mafia look like girl scouts, thousands of INNOCENT lives lost by DUIs - of which THEIR child or wife or sister may be NEXT. WAKE UP VERMONTERS: These are NOT your friends, they are NOT full of "goodness" & "good will" & "wonderment" - they are amoral people COMMITTED to MAIMING & MURDERING YOU or ANYONE who gets in their way of making their living thru illegal & frightening means.

Get off your azzes & go visit L.I., NYC, Boston, Hartford, Baltimore, D.C., & let me know how much good you can spread with your fairy dust as you walk the streets at night. Just don't forget your bullet-proof vest, hand gun, K9 personal protection dog & air gun, O.K.????

Left wing-nuts.
Duh

Bennington, VT

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Republicans never met a problem they couldn't wish on the "inner city." Operating under the logic that jobless = doesn't exist. Prisons must also be these organic things that spring from the ground complete with guards and everything else, right?

You'll pay for the druggies one way or another, take your pick on the cheapest method. And sorry, "take em out n shoot um" isn't a viable option. You'll have to travel overseas for that.

Since: Jan 09

Bethel, VT

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Duh wrote:
Republicans never met a problem they couldn't wish on the "inner city." Operating under the logic that jobless = doesn't exist. Prisons must also be these organic things that spring from the ground complete with guards and everything else, right?
You'll pay for the druggies one way or another, take your pick on the cheapest method. And sorry, "take em out n shoot um" isn't a viable option. You'll have to travel overseas for that.
" JOBLESS " how does some one try to hang that on the Republicans. The last time I looked Obama's low on unemployment was greater then Bush's high. The last time I looked Clinton was a Democrat and signed NAFTA. Johnson Control & Stanley Tool to name just two for this area went to Mexico.
Christa The Jersey Gal

Jericho, VT

#8 Jan 23, 2013
Duh, don't understand your "point" : what is it? That the druggies are overtaking Vt because of Republicans?? The Vt population has thrown out of office nearly every Republican it ever had decades ago - this state is so blue, it's official song ought to be "Little Boy Blue come blow your horn...the sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn" : a nod to both the pervasive Democratic party AND to farming!

And...uh...you recommend nixing the guards in prisons? Obviously, you've not only not spent time in inner cities but never been to a prison either I guess: those gang rapes, illegal weapons & drug dealing & gang violence are all fantasies. I suppose generated by Republicans as well.

These are the reasons native Vermonts make the ignoramus comments they do about the cops being the problem in town & not the criminals: they have led insular, isolated, secluded lives & believe that gang banging & random violence & the scum lowlifes that wreak havoc on innocents either don't truly exist or they will never come to Vt.

Sorry, Duh...they DO exist & they're HERE already. DUH!!!!
Duh

Bennington, VT

#9 Jan 23, 2013
Christa The Jersey Gal wrote:
Duh, don't understand your "point" : what is it? That the druggies are overtaking Vt because of Republicans?? The Vt population has thrown out of office nearly every Republican it ever had decades ago - this state is so blue, it's official song ought to be "Little Boy Blue come blow your horn...the sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn" : a nod to both the pervasive Democratic party AND to farming!
And...uh...you recommend nixing the guards in prisons? Obviously, you've not only not spent time in inner cities but never been to a prison either I guess: those gang rapes, illegal weapons & drug dealing & gang violence are all fantasies. I suppose generated by Republicans as well.
These are the reasons native Vermonts make the ignoramus comments they do about the cops being the problem in town & not the criminals: they have led insular, isolated, secluded lives & believe that gang banging & random violence & the scum lowlifes that wreak havoc on innocents either don't truly exist or they will never come to Vt.
Sorry, Duh...they DO exist & they're HERE already. DUH!!!!
Poor girl, can't read...let me try again, it's very, very simple. While the police likely impressed you extensively and temporarily addressed the drug issue in town, the fact remains that these people have not dropped off the face of the map and will continue to cost the state money in new and interesting ways. So while you clap your flippers together and bark at a bunch of addicts and people who dared to have an intelligent thought about the whole process, remember you're still going to be paying for the druggies. If you think jail is cheaper than rehab or more effective, well...you can't understand what you read so what's there to say?
Christa The Jersey Gal

Jericho, VT

#10 Jan 23, 2013
My reading comprehension is just impeccable in all actuality, poor boy. Per chance it is your writing skills that need considerable improvment. Are you by chance a graduate of MAU? That might potentially explain the issue. As for me, I hold a post graduate degree from NYT (oh, that's in NY by the way)- but that's a whole other issue.

I have zero tolerance for people who become embroiled in illegal & illicit scenarios & then expect others to bawl at their sorry lot in life. No one wakes up a drug addict, sorry. You CHOOSE to USE, you may LOSE. These are choices that people make & they & those around them (including the innocents they maim & kill & steal from either because of their addiction or to support their addictions) pay the consequences. From DUI deaths to drive-bys that kill little kids or passer-by by accident to billions annually spent in rehab & by clinics trying to address all that goes along with the careless abandon that these people have used in making decisions.

Yep, we pay for it all - one way or another. I prefer to have these dealers thrown in prison where they belong. Yep. Costs $. You & your ilk apparently prefer to have them running the streets freely ruining property values, quality of life, personal safety & the like. One way or the other, we ALL pay. I'll continue to choose to pay taxes to keep these filthy reckless evil perverse thugs imprisoned.

Keep thinking these sleezes are your friends or your neighbors or "community members" or however you wish to characterize them to soothe your ultra-liberal but amusingingly unrealistic perspective of those who cheat, lie & steal for a living. Even better?? Go live in countries in South America or even Mexico where such insanity is condoned or sanctioned or encouraged by the government which is apparently what you recommend is to be done here.

What are you waiting for? Pack your bags & wave goodbye. Live it up with the heavily armed drug cartels who suck their societies dry with bloody violence 24/7. If you get into any trouble - as you inevitably will, the cops are just a phone call away...just don't expect them to take offer protection. They're on the take too.
Peter Tosh

Manchester Center, VT

#11 Jan 23, 2013
As would be expected - people in Vermont made comments in today's Bennington Banner that we ought to be basically "crying our eyes out" for the people who buy & sell drugs in our neighborhoods because now as convicted felons..."they cannot find jobs to support themselves." Hey Vermonters: YES VIRGINIA - THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS IN THIS LIFE, GET IT??????" Don't take drugs, don't buy drugs, don't drive DUI & don't COMMIT felonies. WAKE UP BENNINGTONIANS...DRUG DEALERS & SELLERS WRECK YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE & STEAL COMMUNITIES & RUIN REAL ESTATE PROPERTY VALUES & CREATE DANGEROUS SCENARIOS. I will NOT nor SHOULD NOT "feel sorry" for them.
As far as the left wing-nut woman quoted in the Banner who accuses the POLICE of making people feel unsafe as opposed to the gang-bangers & drug lords waltzing around the area: GET A FREAKIN' GRIP ON REALITY lady: NO - the POLICE ENFORCE the laws - criminals BREAK them & cause DUI deaths (maybe the NEXT person will be a loved one of YOURS??) stabbings, shootings, & other related gang/drug violence. Geezum...WHEN will SOME vermonters who have obviously led SHELTERED ISOLATED lives get the picture here???? These low-life amoral dangerous good for nothing thugs need to get out & stay out. Go spend a few weeks in some inner city lady...let me know how "sorry" you feel for these psychos who will slit their own mothers' throats (YES, LITERALLY) for a bag or a buck.
Now excuse me, I must go & cry my eyes out for all the people who have voluntarily CHOSEN to make CHOICES that create HAVOC for themselves & everyone around them: BOO HOO. I'm done.
Perhaps the best rant ever for legalization of all drugs (not just booze and pharmaceuticals) I have ever heard. A 40 year war has done NOTHING to eradicate drug abuse, well except overcrowd jails, and nearly bankrupt the nation. Legalization: Cartels gone, check. Associated violence gone, check. Illegal, untaxed profits gone, check. MUCH safer borders, check. Violent prisoners now able to complete their sentences, check. Much harder for kids to obtain drugs when strictly regulated, check.
The list goes on and on. With the billions saved each year, people actually start to receive education and rehabilitation. THAT is combating the DEMAND. Fighting the SUPPLY (see war on drugs colossal failure) is foolish and works in small bits and pieces TEMPORARILY. Legalization is not, I SAID N-O-T a recommendation to do drugs. Should they become legal, I believe I could resist crack and heroin. Don't you?
LSU

Saint Albans, VT

#12 Jan 23, 2013
Elmer takes it in the head.
Jersey Guy

Secaucus, NJ

#15 Jan 24, 2013
My reading comprehension is just impeccable in all actuality, poor boy. Per chance it is your writing skills that need considerable improvment. Are you by chance a graduate of MAU? That might potentially explain the issue. As for me, I hold a post graduate degree from NYT (oh, that's in NY by the way)- but that's a whole other issue.
I have zero tolerance for people who become embroiled in illegal & illicit scenarios & then expect others to bawl at their sorry lot in life. No one wakes up a drug addict, sorry. You CHOOSE to USE, you may LOSE. These are choices that people make & they & those around them (including the innocents they maim & kill & steal from either because of their addiction or to support their addictions) pay the consequences. From DUI deaths to drive-bys that kill little kids or passer-by by accident to billions annually spent in rehab & by clinics trying to address all that goes along with the careless abandon that these people have used in making decisions.
Yep, we pay for it all - one way or another. I prefer to have these dealers thrown in prison where they belong. Yep. Costs $. You & your ilk apparently prefer to have them running the streets freely ruining property values, quality of life, personal safety & the like. One way or the other, we ALL pay. I'll continue to choose to pay taxes to keep these filthy reckless evil perverse thugs imprisoned.
Keep thinking these sleezes are your friends or your neighbors or "community members" or however you wish to characterize them to soothe your ultra-liberal but amusingingly unrealistic perspective of those who cheat, lie & steal for a living. Even better?? Go live in countries in South America or even Mexico where such insanity is condoned or sanctioned or encouraged by the government which is apparently what you recommend is to be done here.
What are you waiting for? Pack your bags & wave goodbye. Live it up with the heavily armed drug cartels who suck their societies dry with bloody violence 24/7. If you get into any trouble - as you inevitably will, the cops are just a phone call away...just don't expect them to take offer protection. They're on the take too.
As much as hurts for me to write this, I agree with all of the above with one exception. Since when does the New York Times "NYT" offer propaedeutics?
four Q

United States

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Wut the fork is your problem, jersey dope?

Are you and your daddy fantacizing about jerzy shoar?
four Q

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Jersey Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as hurts for me to write this, I agree with all of the above with one exception. Since when does the New York Times "NYT" offer propaedeutics?
I doubt that biotch has been in jersey for more then a weekend.

Advanced degree probably means GED = Give Everyone a Diploma
Christa The Jersey Gal

Jericho, VT

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Jersey Guy: NYT stands for: NEW YORK TECH - located on the North Shore of Long Island, NY.....you SURE you're from Jersey??????? You sound like perhaps you too are an MAU alum.
Christa The Jersey Gal

Jericho, VT

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Response to Peter Tosh: Peter, I actually agree with you. However, I think that either drugs ought to be legalized (and that will not likely happen in our respective lifetimes to be realistic) OR the cops do EXACTLY what they have been doing here: which is to NOT tolerate the gang-bangers & the dealers beginning to come in, create their drug "pipelines" (as they refer to them themselves - remember the L.I. dude who was arrested out of the motel in Arlington who proclaimed he was here to do just that) & create havoc in the streets.

Most Vermonters on here & in the press refer to these skunks as their: "neighbors", "community members" & the like. NOT. They're laughing their street-smart azzes off at their abject ignorance!!! They're HERE to rip us off, hook people on drugs, create gangs & turn our culture into facsimilies of the drug-running police-on-the-take cultures that exist in many countries like those in South Amnerica &Mexico - as examples.

Since therefore it's highly unlikely that the profit will be taken out of this trade any time soon, I continue to applaud the reactions & responses of the Bennington Police & their supports w/i law enforcement to demonstrate zero tolerance for this subversive dangrous activity that negatively impacts each & every person in Vermont & elsewhere.

And I still firmly recommend that the rest of the natives take a hiatus from their looking at the world through rose-colored glasses, go take a reality check merely three hours from here in The Bronx or Queens & let me know how this ideology you espouse of "leaving folks alone to do whatever they like; we're all wonderful & all equals" is working out for the community members down in places like that. Lawlessness is NOT synonomous with freedom or a free & just society. Learn your history. And take a reality pill or something, folks.
Elmer

Cambridge, MA

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Jersey Guy: NYT stands for: NEW YORK TECH - located on the North Shore of Long Island, NY.....you SURE you're from Jersey??????? You sound like perhaps you too are an MAU alum.
If you are referring to the New York *INSTITUTE OF* Technology, you obviously didn't go there. Otherwise you would get the four king name right.

Seems like your degree is as certified BSA.
Jersey Guy

Secaucus, NJ

#23 Jan 25, 2013
It seems you are somewhat delusional in respect to the schools
actual name. My sister went to that campus in Old Westbury and
it is not NYT, it's NYIT. Are you sure you even know where Jersey
is located or were you just passing through on the prison bus
destined for Vermont?
Snookie

United States

#24 Jan 25, 2013
Eye gradumertated frum thuh mckan skool!
newname1

Bennington, VT

#25 Jan 25, 2013
bored elmer??? taking time off from jo???
Elmer

Salisbury, VT

#26 Jan 25, 2013
newname1 wrote:
bored elmer??? taking time off from jo???
Who is 'jo'? And is there a warint out for him?

hahahahahahahaha!

I also get a chuckle of of *you* asking if someone is taking time off. How is public assistance treating you Marky?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Act 39 Study Jan 17 Markey P Fife 13
News Police: Woman had sex with 14-year-old boy Jan 10 Markey fife 3
News AG files lawsuit against local landlord Cross (Mar '09) Jan 4 markey fife 80
News Former NSK plant manager gets jail for embezzle... Jan 1 Markey fife 2
21 Countries (Dec '15) Dec 30 markey fife 42
News Couple, son convicted of Vt. Medicaid fraud Dec 27 Irate Taxpayer 1
News Drugs and a large weapons cache seized (Jul '16) Jul '16 wut thuh fark 2

North Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bennington Mortgages