Homeless advocates get shelter permit...

Homeless advocates get shelter permit in Bennington

There are 6 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Homeless advocates get shelter permit in Bennington. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

A Bennington group that works with the homeless has received preliminary approval for a new shelter in the southern Vermont town.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Great, another flop house in Bennville. That should really make people play tourist there.

And the *bypass* is driving away business????
Giz me dat stuff

Florham Park, NJ

#2 Nov 29, 2012
If you build it, they will come!
main st bennington

Bennington, VT

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Now would we be saying that if we were living under the bridge Elmer? But for sure there is know way we would let that happen! They helped 90% of the people last year get in there own places, thats a real nice start! But hope it ant a bunch of free loaders. I'll be waching them close. Good luck bennington homeless coaltion!It's a awsome thing your doing and i hope it works out!

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#8 Dec 4, 2012
The bridge on Depot Street was good enough for Earl Williams to habitate. If they don't want to work, they can pick a bridge.
Elmer

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2012
The illiterate EBT card crowd surfaces in support...
Elmer

Peterborough, NH

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Dr Pendyke wrote:
Sue eeeeeee sue eeeee Markey...here Markey I have a mill for you to run out of town you disgusting fat slob. sue eeeeese sue eeeeeee here boy.....
You can find him at the Satdy reech rownd pardee on upper Burgess Road.

You can get the exact location by the sound of the squealing livestock or the stench of boiling lard. Since the shortage, Marky has had to boil his own lard. His weekly usage exceed the total supply in the region.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News United Way of Bennington County joins global #G... 36 min Irate Landlord 1
Elmer Roy Moore Fudd Wed Hundreds Of Mill ... 11
News ChemFab neighbors say they were sickened Nov 8 Markey Fife 6
Pills and Other Research Chems Nov 7 markey fife 6
Win $30 Amazon gift card Nov 4 Sherrif fife 4
News Small-town police coverage seeks upgrade Oct 26 Brooklyn Bernie 10
News Man charged with storage unit theft Oct '17 Markey Fife 3

North Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance