Not quite Thoreaua s trails

Not quite Thoreaua s trails

There are 3 comments on the The Bennington Banner story from Jul 29, 2011, titled Not quite Thoreaua s trails. In it, The Bennington Banner reports that:

While writing a feature recently about a nearby town celebrating its 250th anniversary, I learned this domain of about 7,500 had a sophisticated trials and byways organization that helps foster a comprehensive system within its borders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bennington Banner.

Since: Feb 11

McHenry, MD

#1 Jul 30, 2011
I also recall what Thoreau once said after a wild night of drinking and smoking weed, "I do not propose to write an ode to dejection, but to brag as lustily as chanticleer in the morning, standing on his roost, if only to wake my neighbors up."

Way to go Henry!!!!!!!!!!

“Good luck with that!”

Since: Oct 11

East Bennville

#4 Oct 18, 2011
That's what I thought!!

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#6 Oct 19, 2011
How can we miss you, when you refuse to go away, Poo Poo?

You have an obsession about responding to this "real vermonter" person that you have never met and know nothing about. What interest would you have in a person you don't know, Poo Poo? Something doesn't add up here, does it, Poo Poo?

That's what I thought!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local man arraigned on drug charges (Oct '08) Apr 22 Elmer 20
Poll What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Apr 20 DEPUTY DOG 342
News Up to 10 years for man caught with 600 bags of ... Apr 17 U R Brainless 3
News Principal charged with not reporting suspected ... (May '10) Apr 14 Hundreds of mill ... 25
News Major investors in Putnam Block project see it ... Apr 9 Enforcer 3
News Discovery conference delayed in murder case Apr 2 Judge Roy Bean 1
News Man held after allegedly assaulting father Mar '17 DEPUTY DOG 2

North Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bennington Mortgages