Letters: Aldena s blame game; time fo...

Letters: Aldena s blame game; time for candidates to file

There are 43 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Letters: Aldena s blame game; time for candidates to file. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

The column in Tuesday by Alden Graves shows why the left is so out of touch with America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Bennington, VT

#42 Jan 23, 2011
TruthTeller wrote:
<quoted text>\
Stop the lying. I did not go ballistic. I told truths that sent you right wing kooks into a tizzy again. The fact is the shooter, based on the information released so far was in love with the right wingers. Learn to deal with what you characters have made.
In the thread "MAU budget draft snips 3 teachers", I and a couple of others agreed with you and you got you knickers in a knot.

As to Obama, again I did not wrote I disagreed with "everything" he said (you wrote that), I wrote I was not a fan of his and added there have been other presidents I was not a fan of (you translated that in your thought). I haven't known or read about, any president that I totally agreed with. The essence of his speech was that we should quit all the hateful rhetoric and work toward bring the country (people) into a more civil manner of dealing with each other. Something you have shown to be incapable of doing.

Let the rant continue-no more food for you. You get to have the last word (s).
Larry

Stowe, VT

#43 Jan 23, 2011
And you can be sure he WILL have the last word too.
Go for it TT!
Rob McWaters

Bennington, VT

#44 Jan 25, 2011
The one who is blind and biased is the one writing this letter. Mr Harrington is a dyed in the wool conservative or republican or worst yet both.
He evidently does not acknowledge what he has going for him in his world. Probably if this became Mr Harrington"s he would be grubbing for potatoes with a hoe. Too bad so many forget what they have

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Bennington High/Middle School Sep 19 markey da mill rat 2
News UPDATE - Man charged with slashing in North Adams (Jan '11) Sep 16 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 45
News DRB considers shelter home on Main Street in Be... Sep 14 Haywood Jablowme 2
oner airy membur ub duh satdy reech roun klub Sep 9 markey fife 6
News AG files lawsuit against local landlord Cross (Mar '09) Sep 8 The Public Offender 79
News Bennington men accused of heroin trafficking, p... Aug 26 markey uawasshole 2
News Drugs and a large weapons cache seized Jul '16 wut thuh fark 2

North Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bennington Mortgages