Classic cars - and their owners - tak...

Classic cars - and their owners - take a spin at Car Show

There are 4 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Classic cars - and their owners - take a spin at Car Show. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

Among attendees to this year's car show, there were nearly as many reasons to come as there were marquees parked along the competition green.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

Grim peeper

New Britain, CT

#1 Sep 20, 2010
The Pownal track needs to be torn down pronto. The organizers of any event that is put on there should be embarassed by the condition of that property. I hope they got that space for free for the car show. Having the show in Bennington will be good for Bennington merchants. We can use the traffic.
Yeah Right

Bennington, VT

#2 Sep 20, 2010
"Cross said that the car show’s return to Bennington next year could be "interesting." He said that wet fields would be a concern if it rained, and pointed to what he called "delicate access" for cars entering and exiting the field at Willow Park.

Others lamented over the hilly nature of Willow Park versus the flat race track - for the sake of both elderly vehicles and persons alike."

Valid points. Ease of accessibility, convenience & comfort are important to people having a good time & getting them to want to come back.
sam i am

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Expensive toys playing in the mud better have a tractor
waaahhhhh

Bennington, VT

#4 Sep 20, 2010
Boo hoo. People like to complain, and it would never be right, no matter where they have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bennington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two face cocaine charges, one faces deportation 7 hr UAW Sansmelley 4
News Up to 10 years for man caught with 600 bags of ... Aug 13 Markey Fife 12
News Letters: A a thoughtlessa remark (Sep '10) Jul '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 11
chris harrington and the country drifters??!!?? (Sep '11) Jun '17 Yut 22
Pills and Other Research Chems Jun '17 painmeds 1
led cup lights Jun '17 High Sherrif Markey 2
News Major investors in Putnam Block project see it ... May '17 Dr Pendyke 4

North Bennington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance