Bodies of two ponies to be removed

Bodies of two ponies to be removed

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Nov 7, 2007, titled Bodies of two ponies to be removed. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Animal welfare supporters on Sunday plan to remove the bodies of two ponies that were found shot dead along a trail in North Bend. via Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Sam

Everett, WA

#1 Nov 10, 2007
The people who did that are cruel. The ponies were healthy! They could have been rehomed! Instead they shot them. That is soo mean. Horses give people so much love and trust and look how we treat them. I only wish I had the answer to one question... Were they shot at the same time? Or did one have to stand there and watch while the other was shot? If one had to stand there... I can only imagine how scared it must have been... Its cruel all around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man's body found in car at North Bend Safeway p... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Littleinch 2
News 6 Bodies Found at Rural Wash. Property (Dec '07) Dec '17 Incredulous 46
News Chilling details on slayings (Dec '07) Dec '17 Incredulous 10
Warren Miller Line of Descent Dec '17 Merrissann 1
News Costco Sorry for Putting Bible in Fiction Aisle (Nov '13) Jul '17 hawk holliday 2
Off Leash Dog Park in Issaquah (May '10) Jul '17 Anonymous 8
News Issaquah to Its Young Drivers: Excessive Speedi... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Anonymous 1

North Bend Jobs

Personal Finance

North Bend Mortgages