Washington man says cougar grabbed re...

Washington man says cougar grabbed retriever off porch

There are 2 comments on the Statesman Journal story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Washington man says cougar grabbed retriever off porch. In it, Statesman Journal reports that:

NORTH BEND, Wash. -- A North Bend, Wash.-area man awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of his aged golden retriever yelping as it was attacked and dragged into the woods by a cougar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesman Journal.

Tacoma, WA

#1 Sep 22, 2012
has this cougar been found?
marinade sauce

Woodinville, WA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Nope. It happened in the little community I live in. Keeping a bit of a closer eye on the dogs these days. Have a bear living down at the end of the culdesac. He's a huge sucker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Off Leash Dog Park in Issaquah (May '10) Aug '15 AmyHunter 3
News Snoqualmie Chief calls for tribal gathering, co... (Jun '11) May '15 Mullen 2
News Cops: Mom Sold Daughter's Virginity for Rent Money (Feb '15) Feb '15 Jerome 8
Issaquah Garage Door Repair (Dec '14) Dec '14 dalemkuhns 1
News Inslee promotes electric cars to tackle pollution (Nov '14) Nov '14 justhefacts 1
north bend traffic (Sep '14) Sep '14 Penny 1
News Son of Hit-and-Run Victim Says 'Cherish Time Wi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bend Mortgages