Who do you support for State House in Washington (District 5 Position 2) in 2010?

Posted in the North Bend Forum

Konrad Roeder

Bellevue, WA

#1 Oct 12, 2010
David Spring is a teacher that is running to restore public education in Washington. He's not interested in turning education into a feeding trough for the private school and charter school industry.
John

Kent, WA

#2 Oct 12, 2010
David has thoughful and well researched positions on the important issues facing Washington voters. I'm impressed by David and his tireless work for progressive causes.
Informed Voter

Seattle, WA

#3 Oct 12, 2010
Anderson has served us well. Spring is so fond of exaggeration and outright lies that democrats should be embarassed!
DaveK

Seattle, WA

#4 Oct 12, 2010
David Spring is not in my district (I'm in the 41rst), but I'm impressed on how he has researched and documented the school funding issue. I think he will make an excellent State Representative.
smart in sammamish

Federal Way, WA

#5 Oct 13, 2010
Spring does not work well with others. Spring is a divider. Anderson is not what I would like to have in Olympia but he is a place holder for two more years until a quality and qualified candidate runs.

Since: Oct 10

El Monte, CA

#6 Oct 16, 2010
Glenn Anderson has been in office for 10 years now. I've lived in North Bend for eight years. I cannot find one single issue that Glenn Anderson has actually championed for us in the 5th LD.

It's not as if we were short of things that need to be done. The area is rapidly growing now on the Snoqualmie Ridge, in North Bend and in Maple Valley. We very much need another High School and another Middle School at least. Our basic education is not fully funded. Rather than making more cuts to a broken system, we need to find the revenue to get our kids educated. We need to draw sustainable businesses to our district to fund the necessities.

Meanwhile Anderson seems to treat his job in Olympia as a hobby, something to occupy him in his spare time, when he's not hiking in some alpine meadow or romancing some woman Senator. For the most part, he's been pretty much invisible, and as far as I can tell, completely ineffective.
knucklesandwich0 5ld

Vashon, WA

#7 Oct 19, 2010
Konrad Roeder wrote:
Glenn Anderson has been in office for 10 years now. I've lived in North Bend for eight years. I cannot find one single issue that Glenn Anderson has actually championed for us in the 5th LD.
It's not as if we were short of things that need to be done. The area is rapidly growing now on the Snoqualmie Ridge, in North Bend and in Maple Valley. We very much need another High School and another Middle School at least. Our basic education is not fully funded. Rather than making more cuts to a broken system, we need to find the revenue to get our kids educated. We need to draw sustainable businesses to our district to fund the necessities.
Meanwhile Anderson seems to treat his job in Olympia as a hobby, something to occupy him in his spare time, when he's not hiking in some alpine meadow or romancing some woman Senator. For the most part, he's been pretty much invisible, and as far as I can tell, completely ineffective.
OK David, let's take this nice and slow.......Have you noticed all the work crews making improvements on the roadways in your area? Well, in part, that's due to Glenn Anderson and Jay Rodne.......Furthermore, the fact that Glenn receives more female attention than you do does not constitute an adequate reason to hate him. Side note here....the attention you get from living with your mommy while you have no job does not constitute "female attention"..........

Additionally, you are not fooling anyone by posting up all these messages under assumed names. If you had something valuable to say, and a meaningful way in which to say it, there is no doubt but that the democrats in your district would have seen fit to at least endorse you......As it is, by purposefully posting "no recommendation" under your race, we are given the clear news that you are not to be considered worthy of voting for in the general election. Congratulations, Mr. Spring, you'll be lucky to get past 28% in the general election, and you are soley responsible for ensuring that a repupblican represents our district again..........
Gladys

Vashon, WA

#8 Oct 20, 2010
David Spring is virulently anti-gun. He has a long history supporting severe gun restrictions and all out gun bans. If it's left up to David, you'll be paying a state income tax and you'll have no legal means of hunting, target shooting, or defending your family. David does not agree that individuals have a right to own firearms. Make sure that everyone knows this so that we can all check Glenn's box on the ballot!!!!!!!!
Nancy D

Vashon, WA

#9 Oct 20, 2010
I have voted for Democrats all my life and been deeply involved in Democratic causes, and this makes me sicker than I already am, but I am voting for Glenn Anderson (a republican). I am doing this because David Street does not possess the mental faculties or the temperment to be a legislator. He doesn't listen to anyone and belittles anyone who he thinks is "against him". Vote for Glenn or don't vote this race at all in my opion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Issaquah Garage Door Repair Dec 18 dalemkuhns 1
Inslee promotes electric cars to tackle pollution Nov 27 justhefacts 1
Issaquah Garage Door Repair Oct '14 PaulNConway 1
Alberta Septic Systems Offers Senior Discounts ... Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
north bend traffic Sep '14 Penny 1
Private Piano Teachers Sep '14 Pianoparent 1
Sheriff's office investigating former nudist pa... Aug '14 Nudistfriendfinder 1

Winter Storm Warning for King County was issued at December 26 at 4:12AM PST

North Bend News Video

North Bend Dating