Runners help bring the Special Olympi...

Runners help bring the Special Olympics torch through the Bay Area

There are 1 comment on the KCBY-TV Coos Bay story from Jul 15, 2011, titled Runners help bring the Special Olympics torch through the Bay Area. In it, KCBY-TV Coos Bay reports that:

If you were traveling on Highway 101 Wednesday, you might have noticed some runners on the shoulder heading from Bandon to the McCullough Bridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBY-TV Coos Bay.

sunnyDay

Long Island, WA

#1 Jul 20, 2011
My motto is "Never say never." Which makes it difficult to tell people my motto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For love and for money, more seniors are stayin... Oct 15 We hate coos bay ... 1
Coos bay's homeless problem (read the news pape... Oct 5 We hate coos bay ... 1
Rippoff or ???? Sep 24 joe bill 1
News Coos Bay teacher arrested for sexual abuse of s... Sep '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Coos Co. deputies make arrest in search for mis... (Oct '14) Aug '17 We hate coos bay ... 3
News Authorities looking for hit-and-run suspect in ... (Oct '14) Aug '17 We hate coos bay ... 3
News Husband, wife awarded $4.5 million after failed... Aug '17 We hate coos bay ... 1

North Bend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bend Mortgages