Water board tries ways to reduce discoloration in water during summer months

Apr 9, 2008 Full story: KCBY-TV Coos Bay

It's been a problem that's plagued the Coos Bay-North Bend Water Board and it's customers every summer since 2002, but thanks to some recent changes in operation, that may be changing. via KCBY-TV Coos Bay

Read more
Liz

Coos Bay, OR

#1 Apr 9, 2008
Not only has the color been getting worse over the years but the Taste AND the Smell have been getting more noticeable.

I was told one time this color issue should not have anything to do with the smell so I think we Still have a problem.
Though I haven't noticed it yet this year...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Driver for transit service arrested on ... Mar 13 Forgotten Resident 1
News Pacific Cove Humane Society gets new home after... Mar 12 Forgotten Resident 1
Review: Bauman And Sons Feb 26 Dolphin Property 1
News Star of Hope's Annual Celebrity Auction takes p... Feb '15 Forgotten Resident 1
News Coos Bay Police investigating suspicious vehicl... Feb '15 Forgotten Resident 1
News Bay Area Zonta Club sponsors self-defense class Feb '15 Forgotten Resident 1
Stationed at the North Bend Air Force Station (May '07) Feb '15 Jeff 83
North Bend Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Bend People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]