looking for someone
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Am looking for John A. Hickman. Heard he passed on does anyone know?
We hate Coos Bay Oregon

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2011
Uhh he's made into meat by products.
Haha

Myrtle Creek, OR

#3 Nov 21, 2011
Why do you hate Coos Bay so bad?
We hate coos bay oregon

United States

#4 Dec 21, 2011
Haha wrote:
Why do you hate Coos Bay so bad?
Good question, If you have to know everyone there treats you like crap and ignore you out of existence also everyone keeps braking into peoples homes and stealing there stuff.

Another thing is a serious problem is child abuse, Razing children there is a nightmare, You do not know what is going to happen to your children unless they get gang raped by the local gangsters or walk home beaten severely by drunken school teachers and suffer from internal bleeding, Oh and the hospital will refuse treatment to children.
We hate coos bay oregon

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2011
We hate coos bay oregon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question, If you have to know everyone there treats you like crap and ignore you out of existence also everyone keeps braking into peoples homes and stealing there stuff.
Another thing is a serious problem is child abuse, Razing children there is a nightmare, You do not know what is going to happen to your children unless they get gang raped by the local gangsters or walk home beaten severely by drunken school teachers and suffer from internal bleeding, Oh and the hospital will refuse treatment to children.
Nevermind really nevermind the above post is drunken stupidity.
haha

Myrtle Creek, OR

#6 Dec 21, 2011
I am sorry you feel that way. And that people made you feel that way. But I promise, we are not all bad. There are terrible people here, but the same goes for any where. I hope you find happiness where you are now :)
We hate coos bay oregon

United States

#7 Dec 24, 2011
haha wrote:
I am sorry you feel that way. And that people made you feel that way. But I promise, we are not all bad. There are terrible people here, but the same goes for any where. I hope you find happiness where you are now :)
Thanks that town is the worst of the worst.
dreamchaser

Coos Bay, OR

#8 Jan 4, 2012
curious wrote:
Am looking for John A. Hickman. Heard he passed on does anyone know?
Are you inquiring about John Aaron Hickman, Coos Bay, Oregon? In his 50's? John passed away today, January 4, 2012...
ex wife

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Rip.......John

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to coquille 11 hr Anubis 1
News Simple solutions for LNG pipeline exist Dec 4 We Hate coos bay ... 1
News Grants Pass woman reported missing Nov 29 We hate coos bay ... 1
Charles Manson is dead at 83 Nov 20 We hate coos bay ... 1
Stationed at the North Bend Air Force Station (May '07) Nov '17 Gumbyman20 95
Has the life time locals ever thought of explor... Oct '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
Relocating to Coos Bay (Apr '09) Oct '17 Nikki 23

North Bend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bend Mortgages