Teen: Toilet Water Cleaner Than Fount...

Teen: Toilet Water Cleaner Than Fountain: SouthFlorida.com

There are 6 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Jun 12, 2007, titled Teen: Toilet Water Cleaner Than Fountain: SouthFlorida.com. In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

NORTH BEND, Ore. -- Middle School student Kyleray Katherman had a hunch something was amiss with the school's drinking fountain water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

mystery teacher

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Jun 12, 2007
I teach in a public high school in Broward and the sanitary conditions are deplorable. The school is filthier than anything I have ever experienced before. There is filth and garbage on the floor of the classrooms. The bathrooms look like they belong in a run down building that has been condemned. There are cigarette butts all over the floor and there are dead bugs and animals on the floor of most bathrooms. The cafeteria is no better. The gym has rats in it and there is little done to correct these issues. This incident with the water fountains is not surprise to me. I am sure that there would be many interesting discoveries made if anyone in Broward took the time to look.
donnie sunday - 13

Stony Brook, NY

#2 Jun 12, 2007
piper???? boyd anderson???? western?????

pick one...doesn't matter.....
Bea

Winter Garden, FL

#3 Jun 14, 2007
If kids are sneaking in booze to class maybe just taking away water bottles is not the answer. Seems like there is a bigger issue there.
Sarcasm

United States

#5 Jun 14, 2007
Look, if a 21 year old is still in middle school, let him have his booze....

Since: May 07

MARS

#6 Jun 16, 2007
THEY WONDER WHY DOGS DRINK OUT OF THE TOILET.
Velma

AOL

#7 Jun 16, 2007
IAM BACK OUT IN SPACE wrote:
THEY WONDER WHY DOGS DRINK OUT OF THE TOILET.
I have two cats that do that. too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coos Co. deputies make arrest in search for mis... (Oct '14) Aug 9 We hate coos bay ... 3
News Authorities looking for hit-and-run suspect in ... (Oct '14) Aug 9 We hate coos bay ... 3
News Husband, wife awarded $4.5 million after failed... Aug 5 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Lynne would support Jordan Cove if elected Aug 3 We hate coos bay ... 1
A note to vicky thompson A.K.A. The gutter slut (Apr '15) Aug 3 We hate coos bay ... 3
News DeFazio to hold town hall Monday at Roseburg Hi... Aug 1 We hate coos bay ... 1
william adam hammonds (Nov '12) Jul 26 Kathleen 3

North Bend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bend Mortgages