Bill Clinton to visit Mac on Saturday

Bill Clinton to visit Mac on Saturday

There are 13 comments on the News-Register story from Apr 25, 2008, titled Bill Clinton to visit Mac on Saturday. In it, News-Register reports that:

Former President Bill Clinton will visit McMinnville as part of his weekend swing through Oregon to rally support for his wife and Democratic presidential candidate Sen. via News-Register

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Register.

“Patriot First”

Since: Nov 07

Vancouver, WA

#1 Apr 25, 2008
Oh goody...between our governor and our mayor, we don't have enough political louses in our state...lets add one more demoa$$.
Memo

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2008
Who?
tom

Portland, OR

#3 Apr 26, 2008
Tell Billary and Hill-a-beans to go home. We don't want them in our state. Obama has the delegates and is the true face of change. We're sick of her lying, pandering, deceptive tactics. The Repugs want her because she'd be a delight to destroy. Obama 08!
PUreVOMIT

Somerdale, OH

#4 Apr 26, 2008
Bill Clinton can just go to that HOME they purchased last year in that FOREIGN country of the Dominican Republic. Evidently, the Clintons(even though Hillary is running for U.S. President) could not find a place good enough in the U.S. or one of our U.S. Territories to purchase.Wait a minute, the Dominican Republic has been trying to get a NAFTA DEAL and TAKE MORE OF OUR JOBS. Did Bill Clinton get paid to make one of his GIVE-AWAY- AMERICAN -JOBS -LOBBYING-for- NAFTA Speeches there??? CREEPY.
MAX234

Sun City, AZ

#5 May 6, 2008
Don't fall for the OBAMABOTS. OBAMA with all his bucks will be hitting your state. They dominate! I guess they forgot about freedom of choice to vote. Anyhow, before today's primaries via MOVEON.org (OBAMA and Soros are buddies) they started 3 internet HOAXES to try to win. I guess it worked. Peter Paul, Clinton minister molests and it turns out to be Clinton the town, they a doctored YOUTUBE video.

So get ready
Yellow_Lyric

Mcminnville, OR

#6 May 7, 2008
PUreVOMIT wrote:
Bill Clinton can just go to that HOME they purchased last year in that FOREIGN country of the Dominican Republic. Evidently, the Clintons(even though Hillary is running for U.S. President) could not find a place good enough in the U.S. or one of our U.S. Territories to purchase.Wait a minute, the Dominican Republic has been trying to get a NAFTA DEAL and TAKE MORE OF OUR JOBS. Did Bill Clinton get paid to make one of his GIVE-AWAY- AMERICAN -JOBS -LOBBYING-for- NAFTA Speeches there??? CREEPY.
I doubt if anyone was there to see him for more then the celebrity. Personally I can't stand the idea of any of the canidates. I've put in my research and I think I just want to move... I love America and what is stands for, but none fo this elections canidate stand for anything I believe in.
Hilery the least.
Rick

Portland, OR

#7 May 7, 2008
yea thanks for telling us so we can go protest a president who Pardons, Domestic terrorists.
A Bomber nonetheless, when do these clintons think we are are ever going to believe them?
I could see pardoning a trespasser or a stolen car maybe, But a Bomber????????
Ask bill what motivated him?
Ummm

Seabrook, TX

#8 May 8, 2008
Rick wrote:
yea thanks for telling us so we can go protest a president who Pardons, Domestic terrorists.
A Bomber nonetheless, when do these clintons think we are are ever going to believe them?
I could see pardoning a trespasser or a stolen car maybe, But a Bomber????????
Ask bill what motivated him?
Monica seemed to have motivated him quite a bit.
Moonblue

Mineral, TX

#9 May 9, 2008
I feel dirty any time these people get within 10 miles of me.Something thats happened way to many times for my liking lately.
PETEP

Sun City, AZ

#10 May 9, 2008
http://youtube.com/watch...

There is NO NOMINEE until the convention.

“Patriot First”

Since: Nov 07

Vancouver, WA

#11 May 14, 2008
PETEP wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ion FwC1UUUw
There is NO NOMINEE until the convention.
I hope they pull the rug out from under McCain and nominate Ron Paul or maybe Bob Barr...they aren't GREAT...but they are a darnsight better than McCain...with this new turn of events.
No decent person will run for prez cuz they know the prez doesn't call the shots anymore anyway...all that is needed is a figure head i guess. sigh.
we have sure taken what was to be a great nation and ruined it in less than 300 years.
no wonder we are laughed at globally.
if it wasn't so sad, i'd laugh too.
Alfie

La Mirada, CA

#12 May 21, 2008
tom wrote:
Tell Billary and Hill-a-beans to go home. We don't want them in our state. Obama has the delegates and is the true face of change. We're sick of her lying, pandering, deceptive tactics. The Repugs want her because she'd be a delight to destroy. Obama 08!
Actually, either one of them would be a pleasure to beat in November. Obama will barely get 40% of the vote in a general election. And us 'repugs' are not like the liberals. We don't change our minds every other day. Ron Paul, and Barr have no chance, and will only get a few 'token' votes. So lets get your muslim terrorist nominated, and let McCain have his way with him. When Osama finds that he lost, he will still look like Curious George, but with that look on his face that says; "Man in the yellow hat, why does my butt hurt"?
Dred

Reedsport, OR

#13 May 23, 2008
LOL ^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More May '17 We Hate Coos Bay ... 1
News Oregon port vote is latest local action on foss... May '17 We Hate Coos Bay ... 1
Why we hate coos bay oregon (Jan '13) May '17 We Hate Coos Bay ... 11
News Merger puts financial heft behind Coos Bay LNG ... May '17 We hate coos bay ... 2
News Coos Bay man arrested after breaking into vendi... Apr '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Jordan Cove LNG Project Scores Legal Victory Apr '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
william adam hammonds (Nov '12) Mar '17 ClaudiaHammonds 2

North Bend Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Bend Mortgages