Democrats losing support among whites, millennials; a pill to make your brain young again: Opinio...

There are 2 comments on the OregonLive.com story from Mar 31, 2014, titled Democrats losing support among whites, millennials; a pill to make your brain young again: Opinio.... In it, OregonLive.com reports that:

Andrew Kohut, founding director of the Pew Research Center, shares some interesting research in The Wall Street Journal suggesting that Democrats are losing support among whites, millennials and independents .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OregonLive.com.

Coos bay is communist

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Mar 31, 2014
This is one thing I don't understand or do I, First they are talking about Democrats losing support over whites? How about colored people are they losing support of them also? And a pill that makes your brain young again? Now that is just quackery unless they have proof it works but then for now it's quackery.

Go ahead and read the rest of the story and judge for yourself.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2014
"colored" people is EXTREMELY offensive.

Democrats were for slavery in the begining.. It would be ass backwards for them to lose the support of the whites!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stationed at the North Bend Air Force Station (May '07) May 2 Jim Riggs 86
News 'Obviously he touched a lot of lives' Apr 30 We hate coos bay ... 1
A note to vicky thompson A.K.A. The gutter slut Apr 26 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Sheriff: Man damaged father's property & held k... Apr 23 Forgotten Resident 1
Review: Pigeon Point Dairy Queen Apr 21 Forgotten Resident 2
News Coos Bay School District deals with 64 complain... Apr 21 Forgotten Resident 1
News Coos Bay woman arrested after she was pulled ov... Apr 20 The most hated re... 1
More from around the web

North Bend People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]