Georgia man killed driving wrong way ...

Georgia man killed driving wrong way on I-70

There are 1 comment on the Post-gazette.com story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Georgia man killed driving wrong way on I-70. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

Robert A. Cunningham, 35, of Athens, was driving the wrong way on Interstate 70 near Exit 42 in North Belle Vernon when his car struck another head-on, pushing it into a third car, Westmoreland County officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

Susan

AOL

#1 Mar 8, 2012
I worked with Rob for several years in Athens, Ga, Very nice young man, always pleasant to be around, enjoyed working with him. He has been missed in the Athens area for a couple of years now as he had moved on to other adventures. And now he is surely missed by all that knew him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Belle Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italian restaurant in 70s (Jun '16) Mar 19 Brenda 7
michael poulton??? Mar 14 MKP 1
So when is Trump going to open the steel mills? Mar 8 Lena 1
News Monessen Middle School Students Given 'Fifty Sh... (Feb '15) Mar 4 ManipulatePhart 55
News Fire destroyed Twin Coaches 31 years ago (Nov '08) Feb '17 suzyhomemaker91205 25
News Mon Valley Hospital plans to acquire a medical ... Jan '17 Jim 1
News A medicinal marijuana growing and processing pl... Jan '17 Jane 1

North Belle Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Belle Vernon Mortgages