Rostraver sewer system set to go

Rostraver sewer system set to go

There are 3 comments on the Http story from Jul 5, 2009, titled Rostraver sewer system set to go. In it, Http reports that:

The township commissioners Wednesday reported that homes are being connected to the new stormwater and wastewater system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

Commentor2009

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2009
about 40 years too late. How much did certain commissioners stuff in their pockets?
Dean

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Oct 19, 2009
The sewage is a rip off !!!! I have a house that is vacant for years and another shed right next to it . now mind you there is no utilities on at all. but the sewage auth is charging me 60 bucks for the house and 60 for the shed !! why can the do this when they only put in 1 tap ?
Elav Lark

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2009
Commentor2009 wrote:
about 40 years too late. How much did certain commissioners stuff in their pockets?
Plenty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Belle Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsburgh Diocese has terrible leadersip (Sep '16) Jul 15 Wanda 2
School Board Canidate (Apr '15) Jun '17 Anonymous 41
Bujdos for school board - Look at her real life (May '15) Jun '17 Anonymous 25
John Habel III for belle Vernon area school boa... (May '15) Jun '17 Anonymous 14
mindy murphy omear Jun '17 Ruby Red 1
michael poulton?!?!?!? May '17 Abcd 1
michael poulton??? May '17 Curious 2

North Belle Vernon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Belle Vernon Mortgages