4 Mon Valley communities searched in ...

4 Mon Valley communities searched in drug investigation

There are 75 comments on the The Valley Herald story from Feb 19, 2008, titled 4 Mon Valley communities searched in drug investigation. In it, The Valley Herald reports that:

Federal agents and state police searched residences in four Mon Valley communities Tuesday as part of an ongoing federal drug trafficking investigation. via The Valley Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Valley Herald.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#62 Jul 14, 2012
Oh my, such clever responses.
CaCat

Braddock, PA

#63 Jul 14, 2012
DaDog1 wrote:
Oh my, such clever responses.
Don't be so ruff dog..if the collar fits, wear it!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

#64 Jul 15, 2012
Another inane comment from the peanut gallery.
HA HA HA

Beaver, PA

#65 Jul 15, 2012
You people are living in the dark ages! There are more drugs in the valley than you know. You could buy them from a 5th grader these days. It is all who you know! The police will never stop drug use. The only way to stop dealers from making money is make them legal and sell them in any store. then you can search for the cheapest deal and soon they will be worthless! Of course there will be some colateral damage in the beginning such as deaths and so on but if you are stupid enough to get hooked, you deserve it! ALL DRUGGIES WILL SOON DIE OF AN OVERDOSE. It is only a matter of time!
CaCat

New Kensington, PA

#66 Jul 15, 2012
DaDog1 wrote:
Another inane comment from the peanut gallery.
The only nut in this gallery is you!
CaCat

New Kensington, PA

#67 Jul 15, 2012
HA HA HA wrote:
You people are living in the dark ages! There are more drugs in the valley than you know. You could buy them from a 5th grader these days. It is all who you know! The police will never stop drug use. The only way to stop dealers from making money is make them legal and sell them in any store. then you can search for the cheapest deal and soon they will be worthless! Of course there will be some colateral damage in the beginning such as deaths and so on but if you are stupid enough to get hooked, you deserve it! ALL DRUGGIES WILL SOON DIE OF AN OVERDOSE. It is only a matter of time!
What are you smoking?..Drugs will never be worthless to the user! They will not search for the cheapest deal. LMAO! Make them legal and sell them in any store you say? I wouldn't want to be the clerk behind the counter!
Mon City Man

Beaver, PA

#68 Jul 15, 2012
DaDog hired me to keep you busy so he can post meaningful messages! LOL
CaCat

New Kensington, PA

#69 Jul 15, 2012
Mon City Man wrote:
DaDog hired me to keep you busy so he can post meaningful messages! LOL
That dog is lucky if he posted a handful of meaningful messages...Tell me, how long did he train you to be a troll?..Or does it just come naturally to you as well? LOL
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#71 Aug 15, 2012
CaCat wrote:
<quoted text>What are you smoking?..Drugs will never be worthless to the user! They will not search for the cheapest deal. LMAO! Make them legal and sell them in any store you say? I wouldn't want to be the clerk behind the counter!
to smart for that i bet. keep yer day job at mcdungal's
losing the youths

United States

#72 Jan 9, 2013
Take a look at the sporting world in the mon valley. Parents the kids that graduate and are good athletes but end up in jail within months or years afterwards. Has anyone else noticed this? You cant say that coaches or others involved in sports leadership dont know the double lifes that theses guys or living. I do blame them but Parents we are to blame as well and need to take responsibilty for this. Its our job to raise and give them good values. I could care less about my childs name in the box score.. i rather his name be on the deans list and found in the book of life and not the booking dept of the jail houses. Folks glorify drug dealers and allow thier kids to hang around them. Go to a sporting event or better yet look on the sidelines and see whos on the coaching staff on the younger kids team. Its time to put or kids first. Last coment. Go back just 5 years and take a look at the greyhounds and see how many kids sre now serving time or have served time and better yet waiting to serve time...
mon valley

United States

#73 Jan 9, 2013
Wow i looked back and said a few names and its sad but true not only the former hounds our in the pin.....other former mon valley players are there as well..
Drugs are bad

Brooklyn, NY

#75 Mar 6, 2013
I thought that all the drugs have been cleared of this town. Please say they haven't made there way back again.
art vandalay

Brooklyn, NY

#77 Mar 6, 2013
You know what they say "You don't sell the steak; you sell the sizzle."

Since: Aug 15

Pittsburgh, PA

#78 Aug 14, 2015
Concerned Business Owner wrote:
Barb Mayfield, owner of a coffe shop in Monongahela called 'The Bees Nest', is more than willing to give anybody the scoop on illegal police drug dealing in Monongahela. Barb is closely tied in with Democrat Party campaigns and is good friends with some of the most influential politicians in the Mon Valley. She says she has witnessed Monongahela police officers, like George Langan, deal cocaine in front of her coffee shop. She also will tell you that she has been giving this info to a friend in the FBI.
Is seems strange to me that if this were true, how come she can't get her politician friends to stop these activities. Is it rumor or fact?
The new Mayor told everyone that this would be a transparent administration and that there would be media coverage on all that happens in Monongahela. If this were only true - but it is not. Google our city and you will see only 3 articles since January 1, 2008. Amazing that there is no crime here!
Maybe Ms Mayfield should get her facts straight before blowing off. The ones that needed investigated are the ones that did the accusing and framing of good officers to hide their own corruption.
Broken Arrow

Donora, PA

#79 Aug 18, 2015
oilfieldmomma wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Ms Mayfield should get her facts straight before blowing off. The ones that needed investigated are the ones that did the accusing and framing of good officers to hide their own corruption.
The so called war on drugs has cost the taxpayer TRILLIONS. as per a former DEA agent who should know. Keep voting for the morons and this will also continue because the elected slime are all corrupt including the cops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Belle Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save the Coyle!!! 2 hr Doris 2
News Monessen Middle School Students Given 'Fifty Sh... (Feb '15) May 1 Bull 49
GoD has been kicked out of the Ringgold School ... Apr 28 BaBoon 27
News Roll out the BVA trough (Mar '11) Apr 27 Home owner 1,650
Need help checking a house at 4th Street Ext, C... (Nov '08) Apr 26 Ann 9
Bujdos for school board - Look at her real life (May '15) Apr 21 Banker 20
School Board Canidate (Apr '15) Apr '16 wineosbegone 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Belle Vernon Mortgages