Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kristina hopkins

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Just wanted to say sorry for not believing in everybody when they warned me bout Brian Farley aka bobo! He beat me for the last time! He does hit like a pussy but anytime it's a dude hittin a female it's going to hurt!!! After hospital for six hours that leaves u a lot of time to think. N there is no going back this time I feel sorry for the woman but hopefully nobody else will want ur ass. Have a good life woman beater!!!!!!!!
chica1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

you probably deserved it
yeah right

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

chica1 wrote:
you probably deserved it
no women deserves to get beat
who is this

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 11, 2013
 
should of had his cheap azz arrested. I think he needs a beating from a real man
yup

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anyone who runs their mouth, starts a fight they can't back up, or just thinks they can get away with backstabbing someone deserves to get beat, regardless of whether they are a woman or a man. Women should not be held to a higher or lower standard than men. a person who does wrong gets punished accordingly. if you happen to piss someone off that you know can beat your ass i suggest not doing it. now if a person beats you for a stupid reason. by all means find someone bigger and beat their ass. but to say a women never deserves to get beat is ridiculous. If anything, women in general abuse this as a means to violate other ppls rights. in tern. this means the women probably deserved to be beaten worse. haha. or we could avoid the hole eye for an eye scenario and you could just be a descent person and not make problems or start shit, or run mouths. but anyway. no one deserves to get beat means no man deserves to get thrown in jail everytime a women cries wolf.
who is this

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WELL MEN SHOULD NOT HIT WOMAN PERIOD NO MATTER WHAT. THEY CAN WALK AWAY
uhuhp

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 12, 2013
 
real men slap that dumb bitch repeatedly until she knows enough to shut her mouth and stop antagonizing! Real women hit back.
LOL

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 12, 2013
 
If it really is Kristina Hopkins posting this, I'm glad to see karma has finally started to hit you!
kristina hopkins

Manlius, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 13, 2013
 
yea its the real kristina hopkins.......... i always fight back...come on now im a hopkins!!! get real!!! but we always got slap happy with each other n had make up sex......or should i say make up lickin!!! lol this time no matter how i fought back it made it worse for me!!! no woman ever derserve to be beat..........even if she does go back... its still not right!!! ill always try my hardest to hit him like a dude but sometimes that dont work!!!! it wont happen again cuz i can say im done this time for real!!!! so bring the karma on bitch!!! u know where im at!!!
Kch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 14, 2013
 
I've known bobo for most of my life.. Never known him to hit someone for no reason.. Not defending.. Just sayin
handyman

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

dave cook is a beater
who is this

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 15, 2013
 
Kch wrote:
I've known bobo for most of my life.. Never known him to hit someone for no reason.. Not defending.. Just sayin
not really a Hopkins a Lawler birth certifcate says
anonamoss

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 21, 2013
 
ronald hawver
The real scum of the city

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 29, 2013
 
No surprize kristina you still getting beat it's been one week since you posted this listen when he hits you just think about all the men you robbed oops in sorry that's your who@@re I mean daughter now listen up bitch@@ cause I'm only gonna say this once no woman deservers to get hit unless she's a bi$tch that's a rap I think so quit ya winneing punk a$$ and lose some weight maybe better men will come if your boyfriend doesn't cum all over ya first lmfao truth be told because the truth will be cold that's when it's served best
hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 30, 2013
 
that made no sense .
xxxxxxxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 30, 2013
 
Maybe she should think of that when her family comes running....no woman deserves to be beat...when a woman fights back....maybe her family and herself should stay out of it.....just saying..... sorry to you Kristina....I always liked u n ur mom and sis.
hollie

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 30, 2013
 
yup wrote:
anyone who runs their mouth, starts a fight they can't back up, or just thinks they can get away with backstabbing someone deserves to get beat, regardless of whether they are a woman or a man. Women should not be held to a higher or lower standard than men. a person who does wrong gets punished accordingly. if you happen to piss someone off that you know can beat your ass i suggest not doing it. now if a person beats you for a stupid reason. by all means find someone bigger and beat their ass. but to say a women never deserves to get beat is ridiculous. If anything, women in general abuse this as a means to violate other ppls rights. in tern. this means the women probably deserved to be beaten worse. haha. or we could avoid the hole eye for an eye scenario and you could just be a descent person and not make problems or start shit, or run mouths. but anyway. no one deserves to get beat means no man deserves to get thrown in jail everytime a women cries wolf.
I don't know who raised you but when does backstabbing, running your mouth, or any of the other reason you gave, give you the right to hit another person? Getting on someone's nerves or pissing someone off does not constitute physical violence. What the heck is wrong with you? I know your type a woman tells you how it is and you punch her in the face for "running her mouth" grow up punk. Get some anger management. Beeeeeaach!
lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

uhuhp wrote:
real men slap that dumb bitch repeatedly until she knows enough to shut her mouth and stop antagonizing! Real women hit back.
Is this white trash central or what. Ladies a man hits you, just leave and don't look back. Live a better life than freakin battering each other like animals.
me again

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 31, 2013
 
kristina hopkins wrote:
yea its the real kristina hopkins.......... i always fight back...come on now im a hopkins!!! get real!!! but we always got slap happy with each other n had make up sex......or should i say make up lickin!!! lol this time no matter how i fought back it made it worse for me!!! no woman ever derserve to be beat..........even if she does go back... its still not right!!! ill always try my hardest to hit him like a dude but sometimes that dont work!!!! it wont happen again cuz i can say im done this time for real!!!! so bring the karma on bitch!!! u know where im at!!!
no the last time i knew you was a lawler your father did not change his name the last time i knew your sister did not change her name LAWLER
yup

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 3, 2013
 
saying no women deserves to be beat is a duh...however overlooking what the women said or did to antagonize such violence? Should be meet with just as much of a dirty look. So a man got angry at his slutty, or cheating, or mouthy intimidating, abusive girlfriend whatever the situation may be. But to just say in this day and age the guy out of nowhere just slapped his girlfreind up without reason or excuse? tell me girly? Whats your excuse for this happening? whats your big excuse that places this random girl infront of this oversized blood crazed muslim? Im sure you dont have any self doupts about your actions leadig to this. im not saying its all the womens fault. but fuck. when two ppl get into an arguement it involves the number 2. not 1. and now im going to hear "there is never a excuse". well yknow know whats prolly an excuse for you... calling the cops when you started the arguement. after hes prolly tried to leave before it got violent. your continued mouth running after you where hit ohh so hard that left you battered and bruised as you chased him to the room. your so afraid of him to beat him up over not getting to look through his cell phone. your clean concious if it is is usually obviously flawed and sureal.. fact is..if your in a bad relationship. leave..but the stronger thing that wins..it takes two to tango you stupid fucks.. no women deserves to get beat merely states the obvious guilt you hold over your own situation.. you abused your smaller size and gender to gain status and extra rights. you milk it for all its worth to get another mile free on the ride. this. only proving..you did indeed deserve every blow you got from that man whoever he is. youve abused my government. my police force. and i hope you know what a scumbag you have to be by shear coincidence.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Bay Discussions

Search the North Bay Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
kate joslyn and derek damoth 15 min tiffany 1
samantha findley 17 min wow 7
Tina webb orkowsky 29 min whodoyouthink 41
Nicole Sharp and Matt Barlow selling drugs in p... 42 min kbcc 7
missing dog 3 hr Concerned Citizen 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Camden, NY (Mar '11) 3 hr Brandon_16 25
Tina webb 4 hr Mine 85
•••
•••
•••
•••

North Bay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

North Bay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Bay
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••