Phil In your Ass
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The real scum of the city

Minoa, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2013
That's right here's Another woman beating jerking off homo and did I say jobless no ok then let's throw that in there he Talks shit looks like shit and doesn't live around here but use to so wow be knows everything doesn't here and here's always on here looking for some fresh poo tang so look out ladies because The Chairmen made his finally stand that bitch is old and out of date I'm replaceing you I'm more awsome and say it with swag not like a fag ok
Joey Tribiani

New York, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
What? Can you post the English translation of what you just said.

Minoa, NY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
It called the latest in English so get out of the last centry dip shot
phag like his mom

Moravia, NY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
T.R.S.O.T.C.: ALL posts from "La Fayette" are that friggin' "phil in your mom" pillow-biting bum-hugger. Other 'suspect' addresses are "Memphis, NY" & generic "United States".
Please lend whatever assistance you can to tag his post here on the Oneida Forum to the "Report Abuse" feature & I will yet once again get his scrawlings removed from the Sylvan Beach Topix by the Moderators.
Thanks.
hater

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2013
get this real scum of the city off here. He's just as bad.
Phil Trambino

New York, NY

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Hey just so you know Einstein I've asked several times how to change your location. It just picks an area. Several other posts have generic locations as well. It's not just me. When you use a iPhone you can't pick your location. There are SEVERAL posts with generic areas that aren't from me. Just an fyi champ
phag like his mom

Moravia, NY

#8 Jan 30, 2013
See? ANY post you make about this virulent pre-op tranny attention w hore is like a honey-pot that it can't resist to continually throw his worthless two-cents worth in for the last trolly word on ANYTHING.
Plus, it thinks it's so clever buy being willfully ignorant about some small minutiae of your post, while his are loaded with pre-adolescent drivel & elementary spelling & grammar screw-ups.
He needs to GO
NOW!
& I invite all to grab your virtual pitchforks & torches & chase this retarded troll out of Topix. PERIOD
Phil Trambino

New York, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2013
How can you chase someone out of the internet with a torch? Come on dude. We both know this is impossible.
phag like his mom

Moravia, NY

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Oh, I think I've payed out enough line now so that you'll hang yourself, troll...
I'll leave your imminent disposal now to the professionals like T.R.S.O.T.C.
My work here is done. Let the feeding frenzy begin!
kristin

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Funny he posted his name a Johnny with the one of the last post as the sandy hook thing happened. Really trying to throw your friends under the bus there? Or just trying to portray our sell as MR. Johnny boy of Lexington.

Minoa, NY

#12 Jan 30, 2013
hater wrote:
get this real scum of the city off here. He's just as bad.
igroneing this guy he always on he talking shit now listen I want this guy off here just as badly as you do but we need to time in perfectly Phil in your mom is a a$$hole so let's hope he leaves this site and why does everyone hate me ido the same thing everyone else does on here
Phil Trambino

New York, NY

#13 Jan 30, 2013
phag like his mom wrote:
Oh, I think I've payed out enough line now so that you'll hang yourself, troll...
I'll leave your imminent disposal now to the professionals like T.R.S.O.T.C.
My work here is done. Let the feeding frenzy begin!
What? Blah blah blah. Also where is it saying I'm from now?
phart on his mom

Moravia, NY

#14 Jan 30, 2013
Kristin: I know at one time you ID'ed this phil creep as someone named "Chamberlain". is it the ones that live in Oneida? & what was it that he posted that made you conclude that that was this dog turd's real name?
-Thanks
Kristin

New York, NY

#15 Jan 31, 2013
No. It didn't turn out to be him. My bad. Oops.
lol

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2013
you know thats him. He probably posted that comment under her name. After she called him out he didn't post for a while
Phil Trambino

New York, NY

#19 Jan 31, 2013
I'm loving this. It's such a warm feeling knowing that so many people constantly think about me. Thanks everyone.
who is phil

New York, NY

#21 Feb 1, 2013
Phil who are you for real you puss
Phil Trambino

Camden, NY

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Why is it so damn hard for you rejects to except me? I have told you countless times who I am. Wow I have never dealt with a bigger bunch of idiots in my life.
Phil Trambino

Camden, NY

#23 Feb 1, 2013
who is phil wrote:
Phil who are you for real you puss
Who are you there powerlifter?
phag like his mom

Moravia, NY

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Just don't waste your time to "except" this troll's offer to meet you at Alexander's if it offers you. He's a fa gg ot AND a coward to boot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sylvan Beach bosnian islamic temple 2 hr Joe Ben 5
Adam Plato 2 hr Finally 38
Husbands a cheater (Nov '16) 4 hr Scum 7
Dicastro's Beach Club 5 hr Islamic Faith 7
Oneida Ghosts and Hauntings (Apr '10) 6 hr True that 63
Political people getting away with crimes 8 hr Kenny 13
Donny Lee or Donny Haha 9 hr Stop drug dealing 1

North Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance