Concerned

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Does anyone know what's happening with the water? I haven't had any water since 3pm today. I live in leisure village and called the main office. They said crews were working on main water pipes off 69. Glad my pipes aren't frozen, but what's going on? Was this a emergency? If it was scheduled I should have received a work notice, right?
bad azz kneegaaz

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

yo like u betta fix yer plumbing like use leaking all over da play. like us know? juz sayzin.
like some fat shlob farmer ran over it with like u nose a overweight tractor and there own feces wagons like u nose? juz sayzin.
Concerned

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Never mind I found out what was wrong as seen below. Thank goodness we have are water back now!

Boil water advisory issued for parts Oneida County

Boil water advisory issued for parts Oneida County

ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y.-- Several neighborhoods in Oneida County that use City of Oneida water are under a boil water advisory. The City of Oneida says this affects anyone in the Town of Annsville who uses the city's water.

The list of those under the advisory is below.

If your neighborhood is on the list, you're being advised to boil your water before consumption or use bottled water for the time being.

The issue has to do with a broken transmission main which resulted in a loss of pressure. Tests will be conducted Monday and Tuesday. At that point, officials will know whether the advisory can be lifted.

Affected locations:
-Amos Trailer Park
-Collins Trailer Park
-Leisure Village (Martin Court)
-Taberg Water District 75 (Matt and Sarah Drive)
-Lee Center Taberg Road
bad azz kneegaaz

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

dayz should boil da people from dem places sewz day dont like u noze get other people sic like u noze..juz sayzin..ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Bay Discussions

Search the North Bay Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth lab busted in Sylvan Beach as house deemed... 40 min beach local 29
Randy Hollandboc Out of Jail (Apr '13) 48 min jdot 21
joslyns 53 min Clam Eater 5
to snitch or not to snitch? 1 hr duh 9
Frank gatto 2 hr wtf 8
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gravity Pete 670
bright orange car with black stripe 3 hr Clam Eater 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

North Bay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

North Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE