Route 69 Taberg NY Water Pipes

Route 69 Taberg NY Water Pipes

Posted in the North Bay Forum

Concerned

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Does anyone know what's happening with the water? I haven't had any water since 3pm today. I live in leisure village and called the main office. They said crews were working on main water pipes off 69. Glad my pipes aren't frozen, but what's going on? Was this a emergency? If it was scheduled I should have received a work notice, right?
bad azz kneegaaz

Oneida, NY

#2 Feb 2, 2013
yo like u betta fix yer plumbing like use leaking all over da play. like us know? juz sayzin.
like some fat shlob farmer ran over it with like u nose a overweight tractor and there own feces wagons like u nose? juz sayzin.
Concerned

Syracuse, NY

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Never mind I found out what was wrong as seen below. Thank goodness we have are water back now!

Boil water advisory issued for parts Oneida County

Boil water advisory issued for parts Oneida County

ONEIDA COUNTY, N.Y.-- Several neighborhoods in Oneida County that use City of Oneida water are under a boil water advisory. The City of Oneida says this affects anyone in the Town of Annsville who uses the city's water.

The list of those under the advisory is below.

If your neighborhood is on the list, you're being advised to boil your water before consumption or use bottled water for the time being.

The issue has to do with a broken transmission main which resulted in a loss of pressure. Tests will be conducted Monday and Tuesday. At that point, officials will know whether the advisory can be lifted.

Affected locations:
-Amos Trailer Park
-Collins Trailer Park
-Leisure Village (Martin Court)
-Taberg Water District 75 (Matt and Sarah Drive)
-Lee Center Taberg Road
bad azz kneegaaz

Oneida, NY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
dayz should boil da people from dem places sewz day dont like u noze get other people sic like u noze..juz sayzin..ROFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sylvan Beach Bankrupt 10 min Mayor Horan 3
Brandy Laflesh 1 hr John 13
Sylvan Beach ice jam 2 hr jack perch galore 6
Camden Parade 4 hr Drummer 7
Lewin 4 hr DAVE 15
Pot and kids 4 hr Lol 3
GangStalking Is Real, "Right Here in Camden" An... (Aug '16) 5 hr fred 21

North Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance