Wood County drug busts

Jun 5, 2007 Full story: 13abc.com

“The people who buy and sell drugs know where they can get away with it and where they can't. I want them to know Wood County is not a place to do business.”

Police say a group of people tried to smuggle crack cocaine from Toledo to Bowling Green and North Baltimore. via 13abc.com

Read more
donnaco x

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2007
i think drugs is no good for our kids it needs to be kept off the streetsand out of the kids reach these drug dealers should me in carsrated on the spot
Bdoza

Louisville, OH

#2 Jun 13, 2007
I think the last person to leave a comment was on crack or very intoxicated...
JD tha 274 hustla folk

Toledo, OH

#3 Aug 9, 2007
hey donnaco x, if you want drugs out the streets, then you just have become a enemy of the United States Government, are sorry-ass-of-a-excuse court system, and the good ole CIA(Cocaine Inforcing Agency) who help put drugs in our streets everyday in America. If you don't believe me, just live by the US borders and figure out why in the hell are they building military bases all over the southern US border. Why they in bed with the mexican drug carters(or so-called because I know for a fact that they are not as organized like the Cubans and Columbians)which led two border patrol officers in prison for doing there job. Why can they stop terrorist(or so-called terrorist although in every inner city in America, there are also terrorist there)and cannot stop the drugs from going in our borders and airports,ect. I can tell you why? It is because the government depends on it to be here so there law enforcement can have more power. Why do you think that this government spends 20 billion (actually alot more) every year? It is because they can build more prisons and give government more power with our wasted tax dollars that is spent on this wasteful and unsensible drug war(actually, the war on our people which by the way is payed by all the tax paying citizens in our country)that this country have been in for decades.
Jason

Spring Hill, FL

#4 May 15, 2008
JD tha 274 hustla folk wrote:
hey donnaco x, if you want drugs out the streets, then you just have become a enemy of the United States Government, are sorry-ass-of-a-excuse court system, and the good ole CIA(Cocaine Inforcing Agency) who help put drugs in our streets everyday in America. If you don't believe me, just live by the US borders and figure out why in the hell are they building military bases all over the southern US border. Why they in bed with the mexican drug carters(or so-called because I know for a fact that they are not as organized like the Cubans and Columbians)which led two border patrol officers in prison for doing there job. Why can they stop terrorist(or so-called terrorist although in every inner city in America, there are also terrorist there)and cannot stop the drugs from going in our borders and airports,ect. I can tell you why? It is because the government depends on it to be here so there law enforcement can have more power. Why do you think that this government spends 20 billion (actually alot more) every year? It is because they can build more prisons and give government more power with our wasted tax dollars that is spent on this wasteful and unsensible drug war(actually, the war on our people which by the way is payed by all the tax paying citizens in our country)that this country have been in for decades.
That is either really good satire, or a really sad person
JDUB

Toledo, OH

#5 May 16, 2008
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
That is either really good satire, or a really sad person
Really good facts. Look around and investigate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Feb '15 the man is greedy 25
News Norbalt Rubber's parent bankrupt, seeking buyer (Apr '08) Feb '15 cashin in 3
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 Oct '14 A to z variety 2
News McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul '14 unknown 13
News Police say woman faked cancer for donations (Oct '12) Mar '14 Janet Spencer 3
News Johnson Rubber to go out of business (Mar '08) Jan '14 mismanaged 9
News Biden lauds NW Ohio's CSX (Nov '13) Nov '13 BDT 1
North Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

North Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]