Suicide in my backyard?
Mpepg

Tiffin, OH

#1 Jan 21, 2009
My husband and I moved to 513 E. Broadway a year ago. There is a double clothesline in our backyard. My husband was told that someone committed suicide by hanging himself (or herself) from the clothesline. Can anyone verify this or point me to facts? I'm a little freaked out. Thanks.
iknow

Findlay, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2009
yea it was this little kid that like to play with knifes and kill bunny rabbits
kerri

Ellicott City, MD

#4 Mar 3, 2009
that is not a fact there was no little boy whom hung there self in your back yard
tdbm

Tiffin, OH

#5 Mar 23, 2009
yes it is true that someone hung them self there, i do not believe it was a child. My friend lived there when this happened. It was no one who lived at the residence. but it was many of years ago, i cant remember the details.
nb resident

Columbia, MD

#6 Jun 30, 2009
yes its very true. It happened sometime in the 90s. It was a friend of the two sisters that found him. I was in the same grade as the sisters. and the kid that did it was my good friends cousin. the two sisters lived their with their father at the time. Nobody really knew why he did it. Alot of people said it wasnt suicide though.
NB PUBLIC SAFETY

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 27, 2009
You can obtain any premises history at the Police Department records division. Records are Public. They should have this documented if this is true.
MC-ramer

Tiffin, OH

#8 Dec 7, 2009
soo did this really happen? did any one find out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio parts maker to shut down, eliminating 500 ... (Apr '08) Jan '18 Toast Ferryboi 10
Old small town conspiracies never fail to amaze Dec '17 Anonymous 2
News Johnson Rubber to go out of business (Mar '08) Dec '17 old school 10
News Norbalt Rubber's parent bankrupt, seeking buyer (Apr '08) Dec '17 old school 4
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Dec '17 old school 27
What would you think if i told you theres spies... (Sep '17) Nov '17 PeerlessBabayy 4
News McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Sep '17 Homers Cobb 30

North Baltimore Jobs

Personal Finance

North Baltimore Mortgages