Intermodal to add jobs

Jun 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Marion Star

Intermodal update: Marion Intermodal will handle freight from and to the eastern seaboard and Pacific Northwest after connecting to CSX's northwest Ohio terminal at the end of July.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2012

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Spookneverdies wrote:
Sending scrap back to the chinks to turn into cheap products. Sounds like a good niche to be in
At least they are providing a few jobs stateside recycling the junk when it breaks.
Josh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they are providing a few jobs stateside recycling the junk when it breaks.
Yay. More back-breaking minimum wage warehouse jobs that pay 50 cents extra an hour for driving a forklift.
Josh

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

That's before Teamster's dues are deducted.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay. More back-breaking minimum wage warehouse jobs that pay 50 cents extra an hour for driving a forklift.
Only if one accepts a job paying that kind of money.

Truth is, although we lost the industrial part of manufacturing, foreign imports do create some jobs in return.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Instead of intermodal, get a job with csx. It's not like they don't have conductors and engineers retiring all the time. Theyre making $90k/yr in 4 years.
Bip

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Kennesaw71 wrote:
Instead of intermodal, get a job with csx. It's not like they don't have conductors and engineers retiring all the time. Theyre making $90k/yr in 4 years.
Of course one must first be qualified as an engineer or conductor before applying.

Since: Mar 11

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Bip wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course one must first be qualified as an engineer or conductor before applying.
No, they won't turn you loose on a train until they are done training ya finishing with the FRA test. www.csxt.com .

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Josh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you missed the sarcasm in my post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Jerry K 30,231
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
McComb raid uncovers suspected meth lab (Sep '08) Jul 24 unknown 13
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill ... 231
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Bobby Nye 178
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr '14 squid 118

Search the North Baltimore Forum:
•••
•••
North Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

North Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

North Baltimore People Search