Four arrested in North Baltimore fight

Four arrested in North Baltimore fight

There are 5 comments on the 13abc.com story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Four arrested in North Baltimore fight. In it, 13abc.com reports that:

A North Baltimore councilman and three others have been charged with disorderly conduct after a weekend fight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13abc.com.

abbi patterson

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2009
you know that man "council man patterson" is my dad and u make him sound like a jerk and it makes us sound like a horible family. my dad is great man and none of us appreciate the way u make the story sound and him be the bad guy. the guys started the whole thing!!! if they wouldnt of follow him and wanted to "f*** with him" then you know my dad wouldnt of gotten in a fight! and he wass defending himself! daddy i know this is oe of my business but i love u!!!<3

abbi patterson!!!
NB resident

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 27, 2009
Well your dad does have a lot of growing up to do and shouldn't even be on City Council. Lets hope he is not re voted when term ends. Hes noting but trouble
HAHA

Brecksville, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2009
Well seems funny that your dad has one hell of a record for fighting. Seems to me that this is not the first time this has happen. I wish it would have been sent to the county court as the justice will not be properly served as it should be. Is he off probation yet from all the other stuff yet. but let me tell you he is just the out standing citizen. the normal person would have just went home and would have not went back to see what the deal is. but no he was DRUNK and wanted a fight. What a pieace of S**T
Noo

Lima, OH

#4 Oct 23, 2009
The people he was fighting followed him and caused the fight, it was because Aaron's friend was saying stuff to them, not him. He fought in self defense.
mike d

Findlay, OH

#6 Jan 2, 2010
good for your dad to stand up for him self way to go pop's never back down always stand your ground im proud of you mike from findlay ohio

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Tom Hall any one? Sep 14 serching 1
Review: Bubbles Pet Salon (Jun '15) Aug 28 Candy Desgrange 2
VIOLENT CYGNET zoning member (Aug '08) Jul '16 Cygnet Official 3
Anyone know Suzy Andricks??? (Jul '15) Jul '15 FAT PAT 1
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Apr '15 Wentworth 26
News Norbalt Rubber's parent bankrupt, seeking buyer (Apr '08) Feb '15 cashin in 3
A to z variety opening monday 10-17-14 (Oct '14) Oct '14 A to z variety 2

North Baltimore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Baltimore Mortgages