A1 Quality Limousine - Party Ride

Posted in the North Babylon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Customer

Ocean Grove, NJ

#1 Feb 11, 2007
THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD. WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVERY DEALT WITH.
WARNING.
http://www.cannuli.us.fm/dispute_with_A1_Part...
frank

Union City, NJ

#2 Feb 24, 2007
The person who posted this was caught by his wife,on the bus with"dancers". He tried too save face by telling his wife the bus company sent the dancers. When asked the partyride she was told that the company does not provide any thing, just a bus and driver. Shame on him!!
Customer

Trenton, NJ

#3 Mar 1, 2007
How would you know what went on with the company unless you work for them.

Since you do, please explain to me why the bus left us stranded for over three hours.

As far as the women. Mr Goldman stated "they were hookers to the BBB and Discover card. Ask him about it.
Bonnie in California

Irvine, CA

#4 Apr 30, 2007
Last summer one of their buses backed into my car at a concert in Irvine. I collected all the info from the driver. Over $1000 in damages. The company NEVER paid up in spite of numerous calls and letters from me and my insurance company. The guy that runs this company is a liar and a cheat. More info at http://www.underwatercolours.com/the-party-ri...
Customer -new york

Fort Lee, NJ

#5 Oct 11, 2007
Absolute Worst Experence I ever had. The luxury bus was no luxury. It was actually filthy. Do not try to rectify problems with staff. Stay away at any cost.
Sean

Hartford, CT

#6 Nov 4, 2007
I should have looked at yur commets before I contracted them. We were promised a WHITE party bus for our wedding. It was in our contract that it would be a specific limo. When it showed up at the hotel we were very suprised when the bus was magenta, it looked like a stripper bus. The driver had NO idea where she was going,even though my wife told them 3 times where we were going before hand. The driver was very rude. She gave us attidtude about dropping people off at two differet locations even though it was explained before hand. She was given her tip when she picked us up which was plenty of money. At the end of the trip she told the grooms parents that she did not receive a tip and made them pay her an additional $100. The grooms parents were not aware that she had already received $160. She was very deceiving and flat out lied to get more money. Our bus for our wedding was PURPLE, we had to give her directions everywhere, incuding out of the parking lot, and she lied to get more money. We were VERY dissapointed with their service and DO NOT RECOMEND THIS COMPANY. You would think with all they money we spent and because it was our WEDDING they would try and make our day special, sadly this was not the case. DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR YOUR SPECIAL EVENTS!!!
Josh

Saint James, NY

#7 Nov 17, 2007
They have no insurance anymore and they are illegal.
Josh

Saint James, NY

#8 Nov 17, 2007
They are not insured anymore and have no DOT licence
Upstate Lady

AOL

#9 Feb 23, 2008
I'm very sorry to hear that. I called the # and a lady answers and says another company name.
At Your Service somewhere in NJ.
Jeanette

Baltimore, MD

#10 Mar 23, 2008
Well I agree with Sean from Harfort CT. They ruined my husband's special occasion; his retirement party. The bus was 3-4 hours late. No working toilet. No working TV or music. I didn't let any of my guests get on that filthy bus!
SMP

Farmingdale, NY

#11 May 9, 2008
There are no problems with this company... If anyone has any doubts then they should call...
Customer

Cambridge, MA

#12 Jul 10, 2008
I am more and more horrified when I keep digging into this company. The bus was an hour late, was so dirty that we spent half an hour cleaning, the driver had been up for a day before he showed up to pick us up...Tv's didn't work, bathroom smelled like a locker room, the "host" was a disaster too, we had to ask her to stop banging on the window in traffic multiple times...I mean come on!! How does this comapany still exist?!?
Customer

Cambridge, MA

#13 Jul 10, 2008
Forgot to mention - Paid in cash, they offered $200 refund and take it or leave it. Found out they have 15 complaints with the BBB of NY in the last 12 months alone, along side 15 from the previous 2 year....what a mess!! Owners are Tommy and James supposidly, if anyone has more info on them I would be very happy to receive it!
unhappy

Conshohocken, PA

#14 Nov 13, 2008
The 44 passenger bus was an hour late to pick up our kids for their junior prom. Terrible, terrible company!!!!!!!!!!
Sally

Nutley, NJ

#15 Nov 17, 2008
Customer wrote:
THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD. WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVERY DEALT WITH.
WARNING.
http://www.cannuli.us.fm/dispute_with_A1_Part...
YOU SHOULD GO TO RIPOFFREPORT.COM and file a free report .. I DID!!!
Sally

Nutley, NJ

#16 Nov 17, 2008
YOU SHOULD GO TO RIPOFFREPORT.COM and file a free report .. I DID!!!
Sally

Nutley, NJ

#17 Nov 17, 2008
YOU SHOULD GO TO RIPOFFREPORT.COM and file a free report .. I DID!!!
Sean wrote:
I should have looked at yur commets before I contracted them. We were promised a WHITE party bus for our wedding. It was in our contract that it would be a specific limo. When it showed up at the hotel we were very suprised when the bus was magenta, it looked like a stripper bus. The driver had NO idea where she was going,even though my wife told them 3 times where we were going before hand. The driver was very rude. She gave us attidtude about dropping people off at two differet locations even though it was explained before hand. She was given her tip when she picked us up which was plenty of money. At the end of the trip she told the grooms parents that she did not receive a tip and made them pay her an additional $100. The grooms parents were not aware that she had already received $160. She was very deceiving and flat out lied to get more money. Our bus for our wedding was PURPLE, we had to give her directions everywhere, incuding out of the parking lot, and she lied to get more money. We were VERY dissapointed with their service and DO NOT RECOMEND THIS COMPANY. You would think with all they money we spent and because it was our WEDDING they would try and make our day special, sadly this was not the case. DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR YOUR SPECIAL EVENTS!!!
Sally

Nutley, NJ

#18 Nov 17, 2008
YOU SHOULD GO TO RIPOFFREPORT.COM and file a free report .. I DID!!!
unhappy wrote:
The 44 passenger bus was an hour late to pick up our kids for their junior prom. Terrible, terrible company!!!!!!!!!!
ms terry

New York, NY

#19 Nov 26, 2008
Customer wrote:
Forgot to mention - Paid in cash, they offered $200 refund and take it or leave it. Found out they have 15 complaints with the BBB of NY in the last 12 months alone, along side 15 from the previous 2 year....what a mess!! Owners are Tommy and James supposidly, if anyone has more info on them I would be very happy to receive it!
the owners name is john grando (also spelled grndo) and hesie elias. and the party ride is a dba under a-1 quality limos. their base of operations is in brentwood long island.and are well known for cheating people and giving them the short end of the stick, customers and employees alike. so if you feel you were cheated you most likely were.
KBH

New York, NY

#20 Apr 3, 2009
I have a signed contract for $1,000 for a 30 passenger bus and they have already charged me $500 for the deposit. I just got a call from Tommy that they messed up and should not have given me the price they did so I can either pay an extra $500 or I lose the bus. I have contacted my lawyer because I have a signed contract that they are obligated to fulfill. What happened w/ everyone else's problems?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HUGE Story and this Board is quiet - why? (Apr '11) 4 hr Jane 4
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) 4 hr tim21 239
Jennifer Poppiti, Hauppauge Middle School teach... 7 hr shesnotaneducator 6
Review: Demi's Coffee S 8 hr Foodie 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 9 hr Bruser 7,910
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Aug '14 Stan 51
North Babylon fire Department (Jun '06) Aug '14 Max 10

North Babylon News Video

North Babylon Dating
Find my Match

North Babylon Jobs

North Babylon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

North Babylon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in North Babylon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]