Police help deliver newborn

Police help deliver newborn

There are 36 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 12, 2007, titled Police help deliver newborn. In it, Newsday reports that:

Allison Starr-Esposito's first baby was due Monday, and she and her husband were fully prepared.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Aunt Denise

AOL

#1 Mar 12, 2007
Way to go Al, I know your Dad was watching. I love you all.Can't Wait to meet Donald
an American

Warwick, NY

#3 Mar 13, 2007
wow suffolk cops actually did something for their huge pay.
MeanGuy

Gilbertsville, NY

#4 Mar 13, 2007
Glad everyone is well!
Robin - Massapequa Park

Raleigh, NC

#5 Mar 13, 2007
What a heartwarming story! After reading all the negative pieces, this gladdened my heart. I'm happy for the entire family and overjoyed that baby Donald is healthy.
Blessings!

Since: Feb 07

gods country long island, ny

#6 Mar 13, 2007
congratulations on your new living miracle boy!
Tracy Starr

Orlando, FL

#7 Mar 13, 2007
Congrats!!

Aunt Tracy
FormerLIer

Greensboro, NC

#8 Mar 13, 2007
Congrats to All!
Aunt Tracy

Orlando, FL

#9 Mar 13, 2007
Congrats!!!!
The truth is out

Hauppauge, NY

#10 Mar 13, 2007
an American wrote:
wow suffolk cops actually did something for their huge pay.
You mean other than risking their lives for us on a daily basis?
Frank

New York, NY

#11 Mar 13, 2007
The truth is out wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean other than risking their lives for us on a daily basis?
"Risking their lives..."?

When's the last time a Suffolk cop choked to death on a donut?
Nancy

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Mar 13, 2007
The truth is out wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean other than risking their lives for us on a daily basis?
Correct. They don't get paid for well for what they do all the time, they get paid for what they might have to do. When everyone is running away from the danger they are running towards it. They are underpaid as far as I am concerned and so is every cop in this country. I feel horrible for the NYPD.
wahoo

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Mar 13, 2007
It took them 14 minutes to get there. For the kind of money they get paid and the taxes we pay on Long Island that is way too long.
Lawrence

New York, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2007
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. They don't get paid for well for what they do all the time, they get paid for what they might have to do. When everyone is running away from the danger they are running towards it. They are underpaid as far as I am concerned and so is every cop in this country. I feel horrible for the NYPD.
Talk to any cop on the Nassau or Suffolk force and see if they think they're underpaid. They'll tell you that it's a complete joke and the biggest scam going. I know first hand, trust me.
tom

United States

#15 Mar 13, 2007
it took the cops 12 min to get there,where was the ambulance they never showed . its an ambulance call not a police call. the police are supposed to be on the assist of the ambulance not the first respoonder to that kind of job. the ambulance showed 11 min after the delivery. so the police officers had to step up and deliver the baby . great job! you can have my tax dollars any day.
tom

United States

#16 Mar 13, 2007
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to any cop on the Nassau or Suffolk force and see if they think they're underpaid. They'll tell you that it's a complete joke and the biggest scam going. I know first hand, trust me.
your a fool. wait to you need them in an emergency, your attitude will change very quickly.
tom

United States

#17 Mar 13, 2007
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
"Risking their lives..."?
When's the last time a Suffolk cop choked to death on a donut? dont be jealous.
dont be jealous
tom

United States

#18 Mar 13, 2007
wahoo wrote:
It took them 14 minutes to get there. For the kind of money they get paid and the taxes we pay on Long Island that is way too long.
you have no idea . the work they do for us on a daily basis they can have my money
chuck

United States

#19 Mar 13, 2007
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. They don't get paid for well for what they do all the time, they get paid for what they might have to do. When everyone is running away from the danger they are running towards it. They are underpaid as far as I am concerned and so is every cop in this country. I feel horrible for the NYPD.
blame bloomberg for the nypd
chuck

United States

#20 Mar 13, 2007
glad everyone is well great jod by the scpd. (the cops were probably both former nypd) great job
Nancy

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Mar 13, 2007
Lawrence wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to any cop on the Nassau or Suffolk force and see if they think they're underpaid. They'll tell you that it's a complete joke and the biggest scam going. I know first hand, trust me.
CEO's and professoinal athetes should not be making that kind of money! That is a true joke. Police, teachers, and other civil servants who work hard to make our society a better place should be getting paid much more. If you want a good quality of life those are the people who can influence it the most. Not the CEO at Home Depot, or Derek Jeter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 3 hr Petrol Poroshankh... 1,819
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 14 hr ianstein 1,434
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 22 hr bruser is sincere 8,463
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Thu Bruser 2,709
News Islip Supervisor: Town pay raises were approved... Wed recall vote know 12
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101

North Babylon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Babylon Mortgages