32 years after escape, Hayes returns ...

32 years after escape, Hayes returns to Turkey

There are 155 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 13, 2007, titled 32 years after escape, Hayes returns to Turkey. In it, Newsday reports that:

The story of his nightmarish incarceration in a Turkish prison and his harrowing escape back to the United States terrified anyone who ever saw the 1978 movie "Midnight Express." But on Thursday, 32 years after ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Ray now in Canada West

Calgary, Canada

#175 Mar 11, 2009
" Little Bill" hung around Smitty,s Fishing Station and the Babylon Town Pool at the South end of Fire Island Ave. He was one real goof off even as a little kid . Why am I not in the least surprized that he got in trouble in Turkey?Roger and I worked summer jobs at Smitty,s and saw him frequently.Ithink he may have an older brother.I thnk Austin and Henry the Deli Kid will post if they tune in on this.
Charlie Vrazel

Riverhead, NY

#176 Mar 12, 2009
What's up everyone?
Veracity

North Bergen, NJ

#177 Mar 12, 2009
I think the Turks should plant some hash on him when he tries to leave. It would make a great episode of "Punked".

“Ne Mutlu TURKUM Diyene !”

Since: Dec 08

Mersin

#178 Mar 12, 2009
Why you guys hate hayes so much ? I'm from Turkey and actaully i kinda like him.

Midnight Express movie sucks ass though

Istanbul, Turkey

#179 Jul 13, 2009
well,welcome lier Hayes :)
RNBH2912

Millbrook, NY

#180 Jul 13, 2009
Great movie!
Too bad the actor died.
Talat

Irvine, CA

#181 Jul 15, 2009
Every morning when you drink a cup of coffee, thank Turks who invented it.

And when you eat a croissant, a yogurt to spice up your breakfast, also thank Turks, for they inspired the first and invented the second.

And when you take a shower in a Turkish bath and use Turkish towels in the morning, you guessed it, thank Turks.

You see, without Tyrkish inventions, you could not perform personal hygiene (bath, towel) or eat breakfast (coffee, croissnt, yogurt,..(.

Breaksfast is one third of life...

Your life would missing its one third...

Got that, moron?

An ignorant imbecile who is conditioned to hate Turks since their childhood?
from Greece EU

Greece

#182 Jul 15, 2009
Talat wrote:
Every morning when you drink a cup of coffee, thank Turks who invented it.
And when you eat a croissant, a yogurt to spice up your breakfast, also thank Turks, for they inspired the first and invented the second.
And when you take a shower in a Turkish bath and use Turkish towels in the morning, you guessed it, thank Turks.
You see, without Tyrkish inventions, you could not perform personal hygiene (bath, towel) or eat breakfast (coffee, croissnt, yogurt,..(.
Breaksfast is one third of life...
Your life would missing its one third...
Got that, moron?
An ignorant imbecile who is conditioned to hate Turks since their childhood?
Coffee was brought from the New World by the Spaniards,,the Turks found the yougurt in the Balcans when they occupied them, croissant is french, and of course the Turks found the toilets and the baths in Byzantium that has inherited them from the Romans.
As far as i know they didn't exist any toilettes and baths in Mongolia where the Turks came from!
sinbo

Eskisehir, Turkey

#183 Jul 15, 2009
yea our ex wife greeks stolen all turkish foods.turkish dances. turkish music.
they stolen super hero of macedons (alexander)
zorba so called greeks national music is stolen from hollywood film.

“Ne Mutlu TURKUM Diyene !”

Mersin

#184 Jul 15, 2009
from Greece EU wrote:
<quoted text>Coffee was brought from the New World by the Spaniards,,the Turks found the yougurt in the Balcans when they occupied them, croissant is french, and of course the Turks found the toilets and the baths in Byzantium that has inherited them from the Romans.
As far as i know they didn't exist any toilettes and baths in Mongolia where the Turks came from!
Coffee and Coffee shop culture came to Europe via the Turks during the second Vienna siege.

read and learn idiot.
Norman Israel

Irvine, CA

#186 Jul 18, 2009
AN ARMENIAN CROOK CALLED J.D.A.

An Armenian crook who goes by the initials JDA (and fake names like JamesPip, Turkish People Are Filthy, Allah, hayeren, kashar, benim ispatlarimdi, Ali the Peshmerga, OggioKono, Mongolian Beef, Sahakian, Dander, Ergunian, El Mexicanio, Tsukiashi, Bob from Canada, Zoltan, Sue Chin Lee, Orhan, lilalo, Mullah Omar, Sende Turk, Manukyan, Bill from UK, haydar from UK, from Greece EU, Soghomon, araRAT of London, akritas, shiro, Armenian prince, etc. etc.) keeps impersonating me to post his filthy Armenian propaganda all over the cyberspace.

Posting answers to Armenian falsifiers such as JDA (a.k.a. the rat in Ararat) is about as useful as speaking Yiddish at a Nazi rally.

The Armenians who write hysterical anti Turkish stuff here make little sense, and cite propaganda and myth, not history.

What they do show is unintentional; they show that Genocidal rage and hatred, the type which allowed Armenian revolutionaries gleefully to kill pregnant Turkish women with knives, ripping out the fetuses, to starve the children while feeding their own, to club old women to death, and to murder the men outright.

Then, that rage belittled the few who survived, calling them "remnants of the sword". Just as patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels, morons like JDA (a.k.a. Pinocchian) seek to prove they are true Armenians by the one thing that all Armenians either endorse or turn a blind eye towards [other than a few]: hating non Armenians, especially the Turks.

If Armenians were free of their hatred, their tone would be one of sorrow for the loss of a millennium of Turkish-Armenian and Muslim-Christian harmonious cohabitation in Anatolia, a sense of bewilderment at such staggering losses to Armenians and the world. Instead it is hate all the time, a gift of Andonian and Dro.

I used to carefully limit my remarks about the bogus Genocide to accusations against the leaders who planned the Armenian terrorism, rebellions, and treason. But we need to see that, in many instances, the common Armenian people went out and gleefully killed with staves, sticks and knives the unprotected and unarmed Muslim villagers, mostly Turkish women and children. The tradition of hating the Turks was in many instances communal, common, endorsed by Armenian priests.

Armenian websites are such genocidal places, where the rage against Turks merely for living continues. It is a fine Armenian tradition to exterminate the unarmed Turks, Kurds, Circassian, Azeris, Georgians, and Jews.

Norman Israel
www.ethocide.com
www.turkla.com

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#187 Jul 16, 2010
attila the turd wrote:
<quoted text>bloody hell even the riders are in on it
Amina kodumun Gay ibnesi siktir git
Plain talk

Jackson, MI

#188 Dec 5, 2010
he was a loser then and still is
Ned of BVI

West Islip, NY

#190 Dec 5, 2010
Charlie Vrazel wrote:
What's up everyone?
Is this the Charlie V from Amityville.....? What up player?
evden eve

Istanbul, Turkey

#191 Dec 7, 2010
evden eve nakliyat

evden eve

evden eve nakliye

www.nizamoglunakliyat.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuomo proposes sweeping $11.5M plan to steer LI... 1 hr kevin 1
What Needs to Change in Lindenhurst (Jun '08) 4 hr Godzilla 250
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 9 hr Bruser 8,620
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat Bruser 2,823
Joseph Nicols D.D. S. *** STAY CLEAR OF HIM *** (Jul '09) Fri Severe Pain 29
The loud music is out control in Brentwood (Aug '14) Dec 11 Delonte 11
News 1 pedestrian dead, another hurt in separate acc... Dec 10 Douglas santafe 2

North Babylon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Babylon Mortgages