North Babylon Man Killed While Fleein...

North Babylon Man Killed While Fleeing Police

There are 5 comments on the Long Island Press story from Sep 26, 2010, titled North Babylon Man Killed While Fleeing Police. In it, Long Island Press reports that:

A North Babylon man was killed in a car crash today while fleeing from police. The man, John Ricciardi, 49, was pulled over by police on Outlook Drive in North Babylon at approximately 4:15 a.m. on the morning of Sunday, September 26.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Island Press.

good citizen

Hauppauge, NY

#1 Sep 27, 2010
maybe these scumbags will learn. if the cops stop you, you ummmmmm pull over! one less criminal on the streets i guess. the funniest part was when the son said he was mad at the cops for chasing him. rofl what an idiot!
good citizen answers

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Sep 27, 2010
know the facts before stating something. he was drunk no prior record, nothing. just a guy intoxicated and scared to get a ticket thats all. not every one is a criminal because of different choices at a given moment. i respect all life, he will be missed very much...hqsquad
good citizen number 2

Hauppauge, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2010
but his family blaming the cops?! pleeeeeze. the cops are out there trying to get a drunk off the road. I'm sure it's not the first time he drove while drunk. At least he can no longer have the chance to kill me or my family while drinking and driving. the roads are now a little safer. tragedy? i think not!
florida

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#4 Oct 4, 2010
look here dont comment on this if you dont even no him how dare you people sit here n say this about my uncle..he was a great man... this is out of his character it is a tragedy so smithtown ny go to hell..
good citizen number 3

Hauppauge, NY

#5 Oct 5, 2010
sticks and stones will break my bones but you're Uncle shouldn't have ran. My only problem was with his son blaming the police saying the cops shouldn't have went after him. thats horse crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 15 hr Bruser 8,001
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Tue heynowpeople 93
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Mon El Cacique 1,387
Home Instead Happauge fired me After Report irr... Jul 24 Home Instead 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jul 23 Bruser 2,463
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Jul 22 WolfOfWallStreet 16
Review: Showworld (May '10) Jul 21 FRANKIEBOY 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Babylon Mortgages