Commack Breakfast owner Peter Fedden, 29, dies

Full story: Newsday

An undated photo of Peter Fedden, 29, of Commack, who died after his car ran through an intersection and into a building in Hauppauge.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Bob Owen

Commack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

I didn't know Pete very well. I was an occasional customer and Pete was either the guy taking my order or cooking it. He had what seemed to me, to be an incredible memory. The shop's packed with people and he gets every order right. I never seen him make a mistake, although I'm sure he did from time to time. It's too bad, I know more about him now after reading his obituary than I did when he'd have my order ready for me almost as soon as I entered the shop. I'd asked him how did it.He said he'd see me pull into parking lot!

Pete will certainly be missed by the hundreds of patrons who visited his little shop regularly. Not just because Pete made a pretty good egg sandwich, but because it was Pete Fedden who was serving it up.
Dee fee

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

The above comment says it all. I was going into Pete's shop for around two years and he knew my name and my order within the first few days. Always affable always smiling one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet. When I heard about his death it brought tears to my eyes. I hadn't been in his shop for around one year because my company moved, but I did notice his shop was closed the few times I passed and I found that odd but did not know he passed until a couple days ago. The circumstances of his death are confusing. I pray to God that eventually we hear some more clarity on it. Either way, 29 years old is too early to die. What a very very sad moment this is
Big D

Commack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

I miss big pete everyday...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent North Babylon Discussions

Search the North Babylon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 min You are stupid 6,335
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 17 min Michelle 6,356
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 23 min MacDaddyobama 16,773
56th Fighter Group Restaurant to Shut Down (Jul '12) Tue John Trickey 8
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,255
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) Tue Sarah 60
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Mon The truth 1,311
•••
•••

North Babylon News Video

•••
•••

North Babylon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000