Police find couple shot to death in N...

Police find couple shot to death in North Babylon

There are 700 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 23, 2007, titled Police find couple shot to death in North Babylon. In it, Newsday reports that:

An on-again off-again relationship met a deadly end Monday morning in a basement apartment in North Babylon in a shooting that Suffolk County Police said is either a murder-suicide or a double-suicide. The dead ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 35
Next Last
GinaMarie

East Meadow, NY

#719 May 14, 2007
Of course not. It is all just a bunch of lies.
NativeNyer

AOL

#720 May 14, 2007
fact or fiction wrote:
.....At east one thing I am greatful for ,smooth cool Dave and his pencil d**k
spared us an innocent child....
Was there a baby?
Absolutelt NOT! Maybe with another woman somewhere ..not ERIKA ! She would have loved to have a child . Not with Dave ...why would she want a junkie for a baby ...why put her body and the health of someone she'd love for the rest of her life at risk ! NO BABY !!
FACT not FICTION end of story !
NativeNyer

AOL

#721 May 14, 2007
fact or fiction wrote:
.....At east one thing I am greatful for ,smooth cool Dave and his pencil d**k
spared us an innocent child....
Was there a baby?
I obviously wasn't clear enough when I typed that .
We are greatful his nastiness was not spread by creating a child. I was responding to a post "who stated they wanted a baby and to move out of state"
Erika was smarter than that...her heart ruled and she is gone because of it .
ckot

Landing, NJ

#722 May 15, 2007
ralph wrote:
she deserves it. she shouldnt have been back there after she had an order of protection if u ask me
She deserved to be shot in the back of the head? WTF is wrong with you?
ckot

Landing, NJ

#723 May 15, 2007
My heart breaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashley,
I am also a very good friend of both and my heart is broken! He loved you very much as well. He is now our very only Special Guardian Angel!
~*~ RIP David and Erika ~*~
We all loved you both so very much!
Oh please, Special Guardian Angel! People who murder then kill themselves do not become "Special Guardian Angels" how can you confuse that?
THANK YOU - Cuzin

AOL

#724 May 15, 2007
ckot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, Special Guardian Angel! People who murder then kill themselves do not become "Special Guardian Angels" how can you confuse that?
Nice to know we are not the only ones seeing a trend of "distorted reality"...PEACE TO YOU AND HOPE YOU NEVER HAVE TO ENDURE THIS AGAIN !!
YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW

Brooklyn, NY

#725 May 15, 2007
OK ALL U PEOPLE THAT ARE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ERIKA
THE YOUNG BEAUTIFUL GIRL THAT HAD HOPES AND DREAMS
THAT HAS BECOME SHATTERD BY AN ASSHOLE WHO WAS A LIFELESS PUNK!!!!.I KNOWN ERIKA FOR 9 YEARS I HAVE WRITTEN SOMETHING ON HERE A WHILE AGO.BUT I STILL CANT BELEIVE AS OF TODAY THEY CANT LET THIS GIRL REST IN PEACE.I BELIEVE WHEN UR UP IN HEVEN AND U KNOW SOMEONE IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT U THEY WILL COME OUT AND HAUNT U."GM" I HOPE THE FAMILY IS TRYING TO COPE WITH THIS BUT I KNOW ITS HARD BECAUSE SHES ALLWAYS AROUND IN OUR HEARTS.AS FOR THAT BASTERED HE'S LUCKY THAT ANYONE DOES'NT KNOW WHERE HIS ASSHES OR DRUGY BODY IS.SO AS FOR ERIKA DONT FORGET HONEY U WILL ALWAYS BE LOVED NO MATTER WHAT.LIKE ALL THESE STUPID COMMENTS SAY "WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND"!!!!.ERIKA LYN DELIA I LOVE U AND REST IN PEASE 3-29-1980/4-23-2007
Mustang kid

Elmhurst, NY

#726 Oct 29, 2007
just to let everyone know i talked to Dave the day before he died and him and her were still hanging out. she still slept at his house eveynight so for her going back to the house was no big deal to her. Dave was a great friend and he will be missed.
kelly

Bethpage, NY

#727 May 18, 2008
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. SHE DID NOT DESERVE TO BE SHOT IN THE HEAD, MAYBE YOU DO TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOUR F**ING HEAD, IDIOT. SHE WAS MURDERED AND NOBODY DESERVES THAT...WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!
kelly

Bethpage, NY

#728 May 18, 2008
To all those people that think it was a double suicide and a potential baby. You are all wrong, she wasn't pregnant, thought she may have been months before but wasn't, thank GOD because who would have wanted his baby any way. The other thing is, it wasn't a double suicide, there is no way that girl could pull a trigger on herself or another human being. She is was an angel and always will be. If you don't have anything positive to say about her, why don't you do something better with your life and not say anything at all. The fact of the matter is that maybe just maybe if Dave had a stabble life he wouldn't have the record he does, let's face the facts people, WAKE UP, look at his history, police history, drug history. Erika died because she tried to believe in EVERYBODY and give them a second chance and by doing that she touched many lives, unfortunately, she paid in the end and will be missed by many. Period no if ands, or buts about it.
kelly

Bethpage, NY

#729 May 18, 2008
no you are wrong, they did not spend every night together, maybe he told you that. He lied to all. He would stalk her and force her back to his house. He was a mean, nasty, young, stupid boy!
Dawn

Long Beach, NY

#731 May 18, 2008
Brianne wrote:
David i just want you to know i love and miss you so much...today was one of the hardest days ever and i jdidnt know what to say when daddy told me i just wish i could have told you one last time i love you...you were such an amazing cousin and i looked up to you..please watch down on all of us and tell grandpa we say hi...I love you..Erika we love you too and people please keep these comments appopriate his family and hers are reading it.
i love you so much david <3
do you actually think he will be going to heaven???????
Jan

Hicksville, NY

#732 May 18, 2008
TooClose wrote:
maybe if the spent less time busting Johns they could have prevented this, right people?
RIGHT??!!
Are you a John?
I lived in a basement once. I felt like I was half buried alive.
NYraptor

United States

#733 May 27, 2008
Ha! I got the last word in!
My Best Friend

Dumont, NJ

#734 Jun 3, 2008
I love you David! You were the best friend a gir could ask for. Forever loved and missed.

Love always! You DPA Friends.
Dawn

Long Beach, NY

#736 Jun 7, 2008
My Best Friend wrote:
I love you David! You were the best friend a gir could ask for. Forever loved and missed.
Love always! You DPA Friends.
he is a murderer!!!!!!!!!!
kelly

Orlando, FL

#737 Jul 5, 2008
CAN ALL YOU DAVID FANS SPELL M U R D E R ?? YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. YOU SHOULD WAKE UP AND GET A TASTE OF REALITY, THE FRIENDS AND EX GIRLFRIENDS OF DAVID, YOU ARE LUCKY HE IS GONE SO HE CANT SPREAD HIS FILTH AROUND ANYMORE, YOU/RE ALL A BUNCH OF AxxES!
MARELYN

United States

#738 Dec 18, 2008
Bitch u get a grip, he obviously took out the wrong one.i hope he rots in eternal hell, and anyone supporting him should be right behind him. great boyfriend, no murderer!!!!!!!!if she was driving him that crazy then he shouldve left, but no he kept stalking like only a psycho would. he is not with GOD. im sorry for family and friends, but him killing himself was just too easy. i wonder why ur relationship didnt work out with him, hmmmmmm psycho maybe, or do u need therapy.

may ERIKA rest in peace.
RIP My David

Oceanside, NY

#739 Jan 4, 2009
Marelyn you really need to seek therapy. This post is out of control.

You did not know the facts. Like the rest of us didnt as well.

No one...I mean No One...knows the truth unless you were in the bedroom with them that day!

Keep your mouths shut and live your life without butting into everyones elses.

Both families are still mourning and will do so from here on in.

Be gratefull that the shoe is not on your foot!

RIP David & Erika!
my other half

AOL

#740 Jun 7, 2009
Honestly all you people. including woogie that blamed my brother, can seriously GO FUCK YOURSELFS. he was the most compassionate family oriented, reliable person! and i loved him soo very much, and the ONLY people that knew the true David was his family. So all you Bullshit Trouble makers out there can seriously go and get a life. because trash talking people, who died tragically is definaltly cool? All of you dont even know what the fuck happened, and whose fault it was but we do! and it sure as hell wasnt my Brother! he was too into wanting a family and having a happy healthy life, he unfortunatly got dragged into a relationship with Erika! A girl who constantly said how she just wanted to die. Did any of you assholes know that she called my brother one night and said that she was gonna go on the Long Island Express Way and leave her car on the side of the road and jump infront of a tractortrailer!? Well david convinced her not to! because he loved her! When you people lose a loved one, whose life was unfortunatly taken unexpectedly i hope people post mean nasty shit about your family! so you can see how rude and unecessary it is, unfortunatly life will never be the same, my brother will be missing out on soo many memories, and not one day goes by that i dont think about him, and cry because i miss him soo much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 8,609
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 13 hr Jewel_and_Kaymac k 1,492
News Town of Islip OKs bonds for animal shelter, air... Thu USS LIBERTY 4
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Oct 18 John Boy 61
Review: Sinderella's Sinderella's (May '15) Oct 17 Rob 6
News Nesconset dad writes to give his injured teen a... (Dec '08) Oct 17 Thomas Archer 9
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Oct 16 Nancy Weinstein 8

North Babylon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Babylon Mortgages