Review: All Island Pain Consultants -...

Review: All Island Pain Consultants - Steven J Litman MD

Posted in the North Babylon Forum

Unfortunate Patient

New York, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2009
The WORST bedside manner of any professional I have ever encountered. Heartless and uncaring. RUDE, CONDESCENDING, UNPROFESSIONAL office staff as well. If you want to feel worse, if you want an incompetent, thoughtless "physician" then see Dr. Litman.
Patty

Hauppauge, NY

#2 Jul 23, 2009
Unfortunate Patient wrote:
The WORST bedside manner of any professional I have ever encountered. Heartless and uncaring. RUDE, CONDESCENDING, UNPROFESSIONAL office staff as well. If you want to feel worse, if you want an incompetent, thoughtless "physician" then see Dr. Litman.
Are you kidding me??? I have been a patient for a few years and I find Dr. Steven Litman to be courteous, caring, concerned, and professional. He is always ready to listen to my concerns and he is reassuring. His staff has been very professional, as well. I guess it depends on how you treat others....you reap what you sow..........
Patty

Hauppauge, NY

#3 Jul 23, 2009
Are you kidding me??? I have been a patient for a few years and I find Dr. Steven Litman to be courteous, caring, concerned, and professional. He is always ready to listen to my concerns and he is reassuring. His staff has been very professional, as well. I guess it depends on how you treat others....you reap what you sow..........
Rita

Syosset, NY

#4 Aug 7, 2009
I agree with Patty. Dr Litman is a wonderful, caring, professional doctor. I have been to 2 other pain management doctors who did not help me. My back is seriously damaged and Dr Litman has provided me with glorious relief after his injections. Dr Litman knows what he is doing. I have never experienced problems with his staff and am extremely satisfied.
Sal

Wayne, NJ

#5 Aug 10, 2009
are you sure we have the same Dr? Dr. Litman may get to the point very fast but you can ask him anything and he will take the time to answer. You must have the wrong guy SAL
Susan

West Babylon, NY

#6 Aug 27, 2009
Unfortunate Patient wrote:
You have to be kidding. This is my second time as a patient of Dr. Litman. He is an excellent physician and like I have alway said if anyone is going to stick a needle in my neck or back it will be Dr. Litman. I am feeling wonderful since my last procedure. His office staff is amazing also - when I left there my MRI was approved, had the date set for the procedure and all my questions were answered.
Rene Nichols

Morristown, NJ

#7 Jul 25, 2010
I have been under the care of Dr Litman for over a year and am now traveling, and enjoying my life. I came to his office in bad pain and he has helped me where other doctors did not. I am grateful to him and his very helpful staff.
Sue

West Babylon, NY

#8 Dec 20, 2012
You have to be kidding with that rude posting. Dr. Litman is a caring wonderful doctor and I could even see at the hospital that the nurses love working with him. The office staff is terrific. Had all my info, appointment set and approvals before I left.
Robert mcgrath

Selden, NY

#10 May 24, 2014
This doctor can stick a needle in me any day.
Roseann

Coram, NY

#11 Jan 6, 2016
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Litman for about 2 years. We both suffer from chronic back pain and have had great relief from the injections we received from him. We found him to be a kind and caring professional. He is extremely knowledgeable and I trust him to stick a needle in my back. Also, his nursing and office staff are friendly and helpful.
chronic pain patient

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#12 Feb 26, 2016
Dr Littaman is now doing IME's,,,,, he is not truthful at all, he doesn't listen, he asks the same question ten different way's so you have to repeat it ten times. He is a liar, he does not write what you tell him on the exam, but the worst part is, he downright flat out lies. One day he will have to answer to god, or I hope he does not end up in chronic pain one day, he will see how it feels. He says "i am exaggerating my symptoms", this man is evil, and I truly believe one day he will feel pain, the way I do. And know two folds what it feels like. dr. littman, you liar, and nasty man. aome days I pray god takes me, from my pain, and you say I exaggerate, I show you photos of my crps and six doctors say I have it, three pain mgmt. drs, a vascular surgon, a orthopedic foot dr, and I cry when I am in a flare up, and cant walk. Because I wasn't flaring the day I saw you, you said I was faking. You are not a doctor, your a desperate doctor doing ime, because you care so much about money,,,,,,,,, you didn't know I saw you years ago, when I had a car accident, when you had a heart, now, your cold as ice, and hard up for money and a liar. The truth will come out, I promise, I have and the truth on my side,,,,,,,,,
bobby c

Patchogue, NY

#13 Mar 10, 2016
how do you really feel
Jeffrey

New York, NY

#14 Mar 13, 2016
Doctor who works hard to help patients return to work and decrease addictive meds.
William

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Mar 13, 2016
chronic pain patient wrote:
Dr Littaman is now doing IME's,,,,, he is not truthful at all, he doesn't listen, he asks the same question ten different way's so you have to repeat it ten times. He is a liar, he does not write what you tell him on the exam, but the worst part is, he downright flat out lies. One day he will have to answer to god, or I hope he does not end up in chronic pain one day, he will see how it feels. He says "i am exaggerating my symptoms", this man is evil, and I truly believe one day he will feel pain, the way I do. And know two folds what it feels like. dr. littman, you liar, and nasty man. aome days I pray god takes me, from my pain, and you say I exaggerate, I show you photos of my crps and six doctors say I have it, three pain mgmt. drs, a vascular surgon, a orthopedic foot dr, and I cry when I am in a flare up, and cant walk. Because I wasn't flaring the day I saw you, you said I was faking. You are not a doctor, your a desperate doctor doing ime, because you care so much about money,,,,,,,,, you didn't know I saw you years ago, when I had a car accident, when you had a heart, now, your cold as ice, and hard up for money and a liar. The truth will come out, I promise, I have and the truth on my side,,,,,,,,,
Here's another suspicious review. Please explain to all of us how it is you travel from New Jersey, across Manhattan and Queens and Brooklyn and Staten Island, and then across Nassau County to go to Bay Shore in Suffolk County. If you are in that much pain you could not endure that trip. You say Dr. Litman asked you the same question 10 times. Maybe because he could tell you were lying. Maybe because he as an ethical and professional physician will not prescribe drugs to patients for their addictions or, perhaps, if the patients themselves are drug dealers.

Personally, I believe you are enraged that he would not buy your story. You are so upset that you type in that misspelled and grammatically incorrect rant.

Do you really think that anyone would believe what you wrote? It just does not add up. Perhaps you should thank Dr. Litman for being a straight-up physician who actually believes in the Hippocratic Oath: "Do no harm".

I hope you find a way to beat your addiction. Truly I do.
PRN

New York, NY

#18 Mar 15, 2016
Dr. Litman took time to fully explain what was wrong with my husband's back, recommended treatment, and he followed up afterwards to find out my husband's response to the meds/treatment. This was important bc medicines can give my husband bad side effects and Dr Litman was extremely careful to make sure my husband was ok. My husband was in tremendous pain and Dr Litman was able to help him. What a gift.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 5 hr Bruser 2,799
Growing up in Bay Shore,NY in the 70's (Mar '13) Sun Bcc 3
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sun Bruser 8,618
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Nov 18 Karen K 47
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Nov 15 Peter Charneco 1,498
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Nov 13 Christine 67
What is your favorite Brentwood Restaurant? (Nov '08) Nov 12 Oscar Meyer 28

North Babylon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Babylon Mortgages