Cops: Three Busted in North Broadway ...

Cops: Three Busted in North Broadway Gas Station Burglary

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from May 15, 2011, titled Cops: Three Busted in North Broadway Gas Station Burglary. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Make Patch better! Take our survey: OK Sorry, maybe next time An eagle eyed witness helped cops nab three burglars who broke into a Sunoco station on North Broadway in North Massaapequa, early Saturday morning cops said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Loser

Amityville, NY

#1 May 16, 2011
Vinnie Rago is one of the most unsuccesful criminals of all time. The other two are dopes for including him. Back to fishkill prison for some rectum realignment. Hope his family is reading this. It must make for some uncomfortable days knowing little vinnie gets his rear pounded when he goes up for his prison jaunts. I remember this clown from roaming around Babylon, I don't think he even attended school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Babylon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Starbucks, GoHealth sign leases at Greybarn Ami... 4 hr Phenry1984 1
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) 8 hr Amin 79
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 11 hr Bruser 8,318
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) 18 hr Supersw33t 28
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) 23 hr political bulldog 37
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,651
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Mon shame on you 2

North Babylon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Babylon Mortgages