Civil unions steer us away from core ...

Civil unions steer us away from core issue: equal rights

There are 5 comments on the beaconnews.suntimes.com story from Feb 11, 2011, titled Civil unions steer us away from core issue: equal rights. In it, beaconnews.suntimes.com reports that:

Imagine: You’ve made it through 25 years of joy and struggle. You and your partner have worked hard to stay together through challenges with health, finance, and maybe even an infidelity. You’ve weathered a thousand storms as a couple. But suddenly your world is turned upside down when you get the dreaded phone call that the person you love most has been rushed to a local hospital in full cardiac arrest. You drop everything and rush to your beloved’s side. But you are stopped at the front desk. You will not be allowed to visit or have any input about treatment. You won’t even be given an update about their condition. Why? Because your partner’s family of origin never approved of the relationship and prefers to deny it exists. How can they get away with that? Until now there was no recognition of civil unions in Illinois, but less than two weeks ago that changed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at beaconnews.suntimes.com.

U R Section 302

Roy, WA

#1 Feb 11, 2011
Some day we will return to sanity.
Actual family-members should have the legal say over whatever queer shack-up of the week or glory-hole acquaintances comes barging through the door.
The vast majority of homosexuals are devoid of any control over their rampant promiscuity, just like other dumb animals who operate on instinct.
Homosexual "relationships" have no meaning or benefit to society and should receive no legal recognition.
Jesus_L_Christ

Corona, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2011
To: UR Section 303

You obviously have't read my memo: "love thy neighbor" . Hope your not a "Christian " because if you are " You're fired". Please leave your keys and ID with security.
U R Section 302

Roy, WA

#3 Feb 11, 2011
Jesus_L_Christ wrote:
To: UR Section 303
You obviously have't read my memo: "love thy neighbor" . Hope your not a "Christian " because if you are " You're fired". Please leave your keys and ID with security.
Dear Jesus: Go back to Mexico. We already have more than enough queers.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Parksley, VA

#4 Feb 11, 2011
U R Section 302 wrote:
should have the legal say over whatever queer shack-up of the week or glory-hole acquaintances comes barging through the door....
You sound acquainted. I guess the men's fitness magazines by your bed are so you can remember to do you sit ups. smirk

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 12, 2011
U R Section 302 wrote:
Some day we will return to sanity.
Actual family-members should have the legal say over whatever queer shack-up of the week or glory-hole acquaintances comes barging through the door.
The vast majority of homosexuals are devoid of any control over their rampant promiscuity, just like other dumb animals who operate on instinct.
Homosexual "relationships" have no meaning or benefit to society and should receive no legal recognition.
Why are you so fascinated by gay folks, and why the need to interract with us in this way. It's like a kind punching a girl in the arm because he likes her, I guess. You crave attention so much from gay people that even bad attention is better than no attention at all.

Why is that?

What hapened to you in your life to make you this way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) 18 hr Indre K 61
News Midlothian woman accused of hate crime at marga... Sep 19 Midlo sucks balls 1
White Supremacist Police Wife Andie Pauly (Ange... (Nov '15) Sep 9 George from Georgia 10
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 9 NoMoreIncumbents 134
News Mooseheart asks state high court to review case (Oct '09) Sep 8 Ginnypig 16
Scott Slocum Sep 8 FLT 2
News North Aurorans report solicitor pressure to swi... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Solarman 2

North Aurora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Aurora Mortgages