74-year-old man makes Kane history - in a bad way

Full story: Daily Herald
A jury recently convicted Thomas C. Adams, formerly of North Aurora and most recently of the 200 block of South Union Street, of felony aggravated stalking and violating an order of protection. Read more
Just Wondering

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Tell me why a Judge would even think of giving this man probation? looking into the history of this situation I have found through court records that he was on probation for weapon charges broke that probation when he was arrested in dekalb County for breaking an order of protection 4 times against this woman he then got probation again and fearing for her safty left Dekalb and came to Kane County and he followed her there not only finding her at another home and her employment he continuted to follow and stalk her now where does she go to feel safe maybe the moon!!!
they talk about his age who really cares how old and decrepit he is .
He oviously is not so old that he cant get in his car and chase her down.Should it matter how old sommeone is when they break the law I dont think so he is a menace. dekalb County felt sorry for him and his age they let him go gving him probation and that didnt stop him from finding her. Really people whats next for her Death, Fear and being his victim for the rest of her life.Wow what a way to have to live not being even to enjoy the smallest things in life like taking a walk, going to the gym or grocery store without being afraid!! Id really like to hear some feedback on how this would make any woman feel,
ALWAYS IN FEAR!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 stories you might have missed 11 hr adtaucher 1
News JJC proposes balanced budget for next fiscal year 12 hr jimbo 1
Connie Purchase Fri LOL at baggy face 13
News Geneva residents speak out against demolition o... Fri Sad 1
Review: New York Auto Sales (Nov '08) Thu Leslie Warner 45
Any sport bike riders out here? Thu Fellowbiker 4
News Boosterthon Fun Run takes off in Geneva Mar 26 NewHorizon 1
North Aurora Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web