Mitchell declares for North Aurora vi...

Mitchell declares for North Aurora village president

There are 1 comment on the Kane Co. Chronicle story from Aug 24, 2008, titled Mitchell declares for North Aurora village president. In it, Kane Co. Chronicle reports that:

NORTH AURORA Former village clerk and current trustee Linda Mitchell, 63, announced Saturday she would run for village president in April 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kane Co. Chronicle.

Robin Angell

AOL

#1 Sep 21, 2008
Dear Mrs Mitchell, I have been given your name by several concerned neighbors. I have taken it upon myself to be the spokesman. I dont have the time to type all the concerns of the neighbors,so Id wish to ask you to speak to me in person. My husband has e-mailed the chief, emailed the mayor with no results. You are the next step. If I cant find a solution from you, my next step is that lady from channel 2 news, to get to the bottom of this situation. Thanks Robin Angell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joliet Slammers Aug 11 lame 3
Medtronic layoffs Aug 5 Robert Thomas 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Aug 5 SaDisplacedCyberS... 106
News Batavia to air hearing on controversial Campana... Aug 4 Michael Sandstrom 3
News Alice's Place in Elburn: 6 photos Jul 26 really? 1
Braidwood police chief Nicholas ficarello Jul 20 test 3
Retired Deputy Nick Ficarello and sexual harass... Jul '17 Dave 5

North Aurora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Aurora Mortgages