Provena Mercy Behavior Health closed??

Provena Mercy Behavior Health closed??

Posted in the North Aurora Forum

JAZ

Travelers Rest, SC

#1 Jan 14, 2007
I live out of state but heard from someone that the entire Provena Mercy Behavior Health program is shut down during an investigation because a dead 18 year old was found in a closet... In Aurora, IL. But I can find no news articles about it.

Does anyone have any updates on this?
HJG

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 17, 2009
That is not true. Provena Mercy Medical Center's Behavioral Health Unit is the Aurora area's leading behavioral health provider service the communities' inpatient and outpatient behavioral health needs adolescent to adult. For more information go to provena.org/mercy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha 2 hr Still laughing 14
News Police involved in fatal Summit shooting (Apr '06) 11 hr TIRED OF IDIOTS 547
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Aurora (Feb '15) Mon Melissa 44
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Jun 24 Anal wall odor 69
News Suburban Chicago pastor charged with sex abuse ... Apr '16 Eric 2
News Naperville - crime-free housing' meeting set Ju... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Robert 1
News Top safety picks: Naperville ranked as one of s... (Jan '14) Apr '14 FYI 7

North Aurora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Aurora Mortgages