Other Naperville red-light hot spots ...

Other Naperville red-light hot spots delayed

There are 1 comment on the Suburban Chicago News story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Other Naperville red-light hot spots delayed. In it, Suburban Chicago News reports that:

Now that the Naperville City Council has given the green light to red light cameras at two additional intersections, the devices are expected to be up and running sometime this fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suburban Chicago News.

Since: Sep 08

Addison, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2009
This is the only time I agree with having red light cameras with "proven" crash statistics at a particular intersection. Not just gaining revenue for the township.

I-88 ugh!! I barely use that interstate unless I absolutely have to. I-88 has been under construction FOREVER!! To me it's no safer. Geesh!! Is there an end to construction there???

I used to take 75th to Route 59 but it's down to one lane both ways. Oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump for President Sep 20 Sarah 1
Poll What should they do with the housing at JJC? An... (Apr '10) Sep 14 Sandra 12
News Geneva man wins $100k in instant lottery ticket Sep 12 Keiragambler 1
End of The Driveway? (Mar '08) Sep 8 35 year Landlord 9
chicagoland motor speedway joliet Sep 6 good citizen 1
Auto Concepts Joliet (Mar '12) Sep 6 Jonezy 13
News Suburban Chicago pastor charged with sex abuse ... Apr '16 Eric 2

North Aurora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Aurora Mortgages