Review: Midwest Neurology Institute

Review: Midwest Neurology Institute

Posted in the North Aurora Forum

Juice

Dublin, IN

#1 Jun 3, 2009
Don't work at this place. If you are planning a research job here , don't. You will be replaced in a a few months. I work with a pharm company and have seen a pattern for several years. There is not a very promising future here.Beware before you make a commitment with them.
juice

Dublin, IN

#2 Jun 6, 2009
I had an awful experience being affiliated with the Clinical Research facility at Midwest Neurology . Undoubtedly the PI who runs the research facility is a smart doctor but people need to know the whole story. DO NOT work for this company. They never deliver what is promised. Never take their word for anything. They hire people in Research, use them for 2-6 months and then replace them, they have been playing this game for many years and will keep playing until stopped. All they care about is inflating their bank balance. In this process seem to forget several ‘unpaid wages’. Beware of the oldest employees on the practice floor. The company runs on minimum allowance, cutting corners, pushing limits ( inside scoop). The company has a very pressured and bizarre environment which I noticed for years. In the end my advice for them is if you want a reputable name and an honorable status in the society, start paying people the same respect you think you deserve. I am affiliated with a very reputable pharma company. I do not recommend this as a good working place and it offers no potential for growth at all.
Nick

Angola, IN

#3 Jun 7, 2009
What the hell does this have to do with Sugar Grove,Il.?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Aurora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug addict gets 20 years for robberies (Jul '07) 21 hr RECENTLY RELEASED 4
News New Lenox toddler drowns after riding trike int... (Jul '08) Apr 13 Blah blah blah 368
Vern lee Apr 10 Admirer 1
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... (May '15) Apr 6 Surrender Kookis 74
News Coal City puts home rule on the ballot Apr 5 Failures 13
CAT shutting down Apr 4 Bulldozer 1
Coyotes in Oswego (Sep '10) Mar 30 WolfPapillon 13

North Aurora Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Aurora Mortgages