Beaufort County school board hires ne...

Beaufort County school board hires new H.E. McCracken principal

There are 1 comment on the The Island Packet story from Jun 7, 2013, titled Beaufort County school board hires new H.E. McCracken principal. In it, The Island Packet reports that:

The Beaufort County Board of Education on Friday chose a veteran high school principal from Aiken County to take over as principal at H.E. McCracken Middle School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Island Packet.

Democracy

North Augusta, SC

#1 Jun 10, 2013
I glad that north Augusta was able to get rid of that nazi. The high school is out of control and his answer is to just write our children off. What happen to the days when children were punish and molded into better citizens. I guess the school system just wants to make them societies problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Augusta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wakeboarding hell on the savannah river (Jun '16) 53 min Tardness 91
What's up with all the scum bag gypsies and inb... (Nov '10) Feb 19 Gypsycurse 5
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Feb 9 Edwin Preston 83
News Pastor to support ALS awareness by jogging thro... (Jan '16) Feb 7 Sons For Christ 132
News South Carolina lawmaker accused of beating his ... Jan '17 FireyFellow44 1
News Edmond Police: Man Accused In Shooting Of Ex-Gi... Jan '17 chittybanggang 2
Angela Kellum and Ethan Kellum (Sep '11) Dec '16 Angela 3

North Augusta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Augusta Mortgages