Eleven arrested in Wrentham drug raids

Eleven arrested in Wrentham drug raids

There are 2 comments on the Sun Chronicle story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Eleven arrested in Wrentham drug raids. In it, Sun Chronicle reports that:

Simultaneous drug raids at two Wrentham homes a half-mile apart Friday were unrelated, but designed "so one wouldn't know we were at the other and then try to clean up," police said Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Chronicle.

swattill

Arlington Heights, IL

#1 Aug 17, 2008
why is it that names and addresses of people who are not yet found guitly are printed in the press. le't assume that at least one of these people were found innocent. now that there name is in the media they will always have that doubt in the minds of their family and community. i say too quick to judge without having their day in a court of law.If quilty throw them in jail but for gods sake can't the media wait for their story with all the facts.
love you

Sharon, MA

#2 Sep 30, 2008
ha, thats too bad. hope they all went to jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Attleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talkmansfield (Jan '13) Oct 18 Quackenboss 32
Attleboro Residential Noise Ordinance proposal (Sep '08) Jun '17 Donna smith 7
Bob deforest (Apr '17) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 1
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Aaron Hernandez (Jun '13) Apr '17 Buh bye punk 4
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13
Blizzard Warning for Bristol County starting F... (Feb '17) Feb '17 travler 1

North Attleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Attleboro Mortgages