Suspect Wanted in Connection with Dea...

Suspect Wanted in Connection with Deadly Attack

There are 3 comments on the WBZ-AM Allston story from Sep 27, 2006, titled Suspect Wanted in Connection with Deadly Attack. In it, WBZ-AM Allston reports that:

A violent attack overnight in North Attleboro leaves one man dead and a woman seriously injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZ-AM Allston.

Martin B

Winston Salem, NC

#1 Sep 27, 2006
Mr. Hood should be punished to the full extent of the law for the crime he has commited
Annonymous

AOL

#2 Sep 27, 2006
I went to school for many years with both of these men when we were kids. This is just absolutley crazy. WOW how people change. Cory should deffinetely be punished to the full extent of the law. RIP - Mike aka:Burger
Phoenix - AZ
Busta

Clinton, MA

#3 Oct 4, 2006
Cory is a scumbag. Mike is a great guy with terrible influences. It's a shame Cory leached onto to Mike and ultimately was his tragic downfall. Mike was a stand up guy that would have succeeded in life just fine without that punk Cory.
RIP Mike, AKA Booger (not burger)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Attleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talkmansfield (Jan '13) Oct '17 Quackenboss 32
Attleboro Residential Noise Ordinance proposal (Sep '08) Jun '17 Donna smith 7
Bob deforest (Apr '17) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 1
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Aaron Hernandez (Jun '13) Apr '17 Buh bye punk 4
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13
Blizzard Warning for Bristol County starting F... (Feb '17) Feb '17 travler 1

North Attleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Attleboro Mortgages