First Prev
of 2
Next Last
charity

North Attleboro, MA

#21 Jan 3, 2010
hi I'm charity, I'm 15 years old and I am in desperate need of a job. prefferably a babysitters position. I am very smart, very responsible, and I am not into drinking or drugs. I will take care of your children, and I am also very fun and full of energy. I am a dancer and I used to run track, so I am pretty well rounded. I need some extra money to help my mom out because she is a single mom of 3 kids. we don't have much money so any jobs will do. please let me know if you have any openings. thank you very much!
Emma

Corpus Christi, TX

#22 May 4, 2010
im 15 and looking for a job that pays good,im good at most stuff and ready to work..........ps.any ideas that would help would be great!!!!
shazeeda

Birmingham, UK

#23 Jun 2, 2010
hi iam 15 years old and iam lookin for a job to babysitt i can only work monday - fridays , 4.00 - 6.00 o clock , i live in birmingham in winson green , i would like to be payed £20 every day . thanks you
brittanii

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Mar 1, 2011
I started working at McDonalds at 14 with a permit, so you SHOULD be able to work at most fast food places. Depending on your grades & such.
gabrielle

Detroit, MI

#26 Jul 16, 2011
looking for a good paying job
Savanna K

Glen Burnie, MD

#27 Oct 16, 2011
Yeah, uhm, I'm also a 15-year-old who's in search of a job in Glen Burnie MD. And no- I am NOT going to look into child-care or anything of the sort. I'd prefer to find a job in which does not involve such a responsibility on someone else's children, but maybe someone else's stocks like a stock person or cashier or something.... Help!? D:
maria

United States

#28 Jul 20, 2012
Hi. I am looking for a job. My dad needs money to pay the house, the bills.
Portia marozwa

United States

#29 Aug 19, 2012
Am portia i live in orangefarm am 15 years old and looking for a part time job maybe after school for two hours and on weekends and you can contact me here 0783598875 i need extra cash so i can go two colledge
Austin

Kissimmee, FL

#30 Sep 16, 2012
I am a responsible 15 year old guy and I am looking for a job in the sanford FL reigon. I have never had a job before and i am wanting to save up for a car
Antoine

Miami, FL

#31 Nov 16, 2012
Hello am looking for a job im 15 years old but clever,and intelligent.Also unlike most average teens I want to do something with my life.I also have a set of skills most individuals don't obtain.You can also contact me @ gizmo.rolle@yahoo.com ( Only if you have something to offer.)
Anastacia

Salt Lake City, UT

#32 Dec 17, 2012
Hello :) I am a responsible 15 year old and I am a 10th grader, I have been babysitting since I was 11 years old, and I'm too young for a job but I want job... But I am in child development I am CPR and first aid certified I take the kids to the park I have toys and coloring books and I'm lots of fun :-).. If you are look for a responsible babysitter email at anastaciacain@yahoo.com
abbiey

UK

#33 Jul 29, 2013
Hey I'm abbiey I'm relible and hardworking I'm 15 years old and looking for a saturday job , coseley or wolverhampton way , willing to work in most places to put some money away for further education . Thanku
I would

Europe

#34 Oct 26, 2014
i would

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Attleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lykus denied bail (Jun '06) Nov 20 nowayno 31
30 xanax down Nov 12 Rade018 3
Safe Stolen In Super Bowl Ring Heist Found (Apr '09) Nov 12 jackson 10
parking spot around County Square Nov 7 borepstein 1
Cafe at Commuter Rail Stop Open Again Oct '14 CVO 1
Voters to decide fate of state gaming with Ques... Oct '14 your a clown 8
Clemmey v. Burke (Dec '13) Oct '14 D Whitewood 2

North Attleboro News Video

North Attleboro Dating
Find my Match