Food Truck Mash-Up brings cool and in...

Food Truck Mash-Up brings cool and interesting mobile food vendors to Ridgefield Park

There are 2 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Jul 29, 2013, titled Food Truck Mash-Up brings cool and interesting mobile food vendors to Ridgefield Park. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

The Food Truck Mash-Up is more than just about food . There will be live music, a free sunset yoga class, a drum circle , and there will be alcohol .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

HowardP

Teaneck, NJ

#1 Jul 31, 2013
What a traffic nightmare! The closing of the tunnel because of a rock spill on the helix may have caused traffic to be directed northward toward the GWB. But with a disastrous traffic plan brought to you by your not-so-friendly, or intelligent, state troopers who single-laned roads caused the less than two mile trip from my home to the entrance on Degraw to take 90 minutes with no way out! Discovering the entrance closed and all reasonable parking outside that side of the park gone it took nearly another 60 minutes to navigate home. Absurd on every level!
bob

Rosemead, CA

#2 Aug 3, 2013
I knew it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nutley town jobs Feb 11 Leopard 1
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Feb 8 Recognise This Story 191
News Bloomfield: Police blotter, Feb. 4 Feb 5 prrajen2 1
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Feb 5 Phychiwel 11
2 North Jersey men accused of lewd acts in Berg... (Jan '15) Feb 4 leannem 2
Highlands community services Jan 25 Karma 3
News Bloomfield, Verona stores accused of unlawful p... Jan 18 elias 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Arlington Mortgages