Speed Limit Set on Nutley's Franklin ...

Speed Limit Set on Nutley's Franklin Avenue

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Speed Limit Set on Nutley's Franklin Avenue. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Nutley officials are setting the speed limit on Franklin Avenuie at 25 miles per hour to make it easier for police enforce speeding violations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Leo

South Orange, NJ

#1 Feb 28, 2013
They must post signs so people can be aware of it, I personally drive down that road at 35. Always assuming the limit was 35. I love driving through the town but I just hope they post signs properly! Don't want any speeding tickets at my age! LOL!
newswatch

Clifton, NJ

#3 Mar 28, 2013
speed signs help deter heavy footed drivers. Mr. Mayor please install a few!
Ken

Belleville, NJ

#4 May 14, 2013
Unposted limits in towns are always 25mph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hoboken man charged in brutal early morning sex... (Jul '12) Apr 23 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News North Bergen man, 40, and Toms River woman, 33,... (Feb '14) Apr 22 Jessjerz 2
News New Jersey Assembly Speaker Vincent PrietoState... Apr 19 Nancy Ann 1
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Apr 18 Recognise This Story 206
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bloomfield, NJ (Jan '12) Apr 17 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Cure neck and back pain with acupuncture (May '14) Apr 16 good health is pr... 14
Local Politics Do you approve of Christopher J. Durkin as Coun... Apr 10 Omar Bilal 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Arlington Mortgages