Couple charged for refusing to rent t...

Couple charged for refusing to rent to African Americans

There are 7 comments on the AGBeat story from Jul 15, 2013, titled Couple charged for refusing to rent to African Americans. In it, AGBeat reports that:

HUD announced today charges against a New Jersey couple who actively discouraged African Americans from renting units in any of their buildings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AGBeat.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 15, 2013
If they can pay he deposit and pay the rent on time plus follow the rules on lease anyone should be able to lease.
Mel Gibson

Lindenhurst, NY

#2 Jul 15, 2013
itsmejd wrote:
If they can pay he deposit and pay the rent on time plus follow the rules on lease anyone should be able to lease.
who would want to rent to blacks they would destroy the place couse they live like animals smell like shyt and I'm sure cant pay rent with disgusting credit

“100%”

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Why even get involved in such a business if you're concerned about someone's race?? Makes absolutely no sense.

“I'm out hunting”

For your mind and soul

#4 Jul 15, 2013
If someone refuses to rent to me, I'd just leave and find someone else who would do it.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 15, 2013
itsmejd wrote:
That's asking a hell of a lot from a negro to the point where it's not even realistic. Hence, their dilemma.
keepitsimple REAL simple

New Port Richey, FL

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Why even get involved in such a business if you're concerned about someone's race?? Makes absolutely no sense.
As long as there's a national association for the advancement of one race and not the other, my no blacks sign stays up in MY business, and cain't NObody make me take it down.
hahahahaha!

“100%”

Orlando, FL

#7 Jul 15, 2013
keepitsimple REAL simple wrote:
<quoted text>As long as there's a national association for the advancement of one race and not the other, my no blacks sign stays up in MY business, and cain't NObody make me take it down.
hahahahaha!
Must be nice you can advance off ur 'race' alone without necessarily being qualified. No wonder PPL like you have a business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Jersey elementary school teacher had chil... Mon disgusted 1
News Produce, pickles and Polish food: Weekly Secauc... Aug 30 Liz 1
News Reunions: Classes at Hoboken, Snyder, Bayonne, ... Aug 30 John 1
Car storage/garage over winter months? Aug 26 sisi1122 1
job postings in nutley township Aug 26 leopard 2 9
News KPD: This one's for the birds Aug 20 big meech 1
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) Aug 20 Recognise This Story 174
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Arlington Mortgages