North Arlington Bank of America branc...

North Arlington Bank of America branch robbed at gunpoint

There are 6 comments on the North Jersey Media Group story from Mar 26, 2010, titled North Arlington Bank of America branch robbed at gunpoint. In it, North Jersey Media Group reports that:

A man brandishing a silver handgun robbed the Bank of America branch at 119 Ridge Road on Friday afternoon before driving away in a black car, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Jersey Media Group.

Lauren

Secaucus, NJ

#1 Mar 29, 2010
my mom is the one he held the gun too. i hope this jerk is caught
no name

Copiague, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2010
Wowi can belive he did that it's hard to belive that.
no name

Copiague, NY

#3 Apr 11, 2010
I can beleive he did this my queshtion is why he did this my prayer goes out to the woman that he pointed the gun to
anonymous

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Apr 16, 2010
It's sad to read about this knowing that he comes from such a religious family. He was one talented kid when it came to music...my prayers go out to the woman at the bank & also his family who must be devasted over this terrible crime.
Brickcitydaddy

United States

#5 Apr 16, 2010
damn yo, it's really sad to read about this like the person from kenilsworth wrote. I knew or know chucho personally and he indeed is a very talented individual when it comes to music...remember ppl, "ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US" no one is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes... if GOD can forgive us for all our sins, lets have mercy and pray for him while he is behind bars doing time for the crime...
deuce

United States

#6 Aug 20, 2010
WHAT HAPPENEDTO YOUR 100g Police probubly at N.A. DINER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Children's Shelter behind Geriatric Center ... (Nov '13) 15 hr Recognise This Story 207
News Union City man charged with grabbing woman's bu... (Jul '15) May 23 unknown 7
News Haley Chiropractic celebrates 16 years (Apr '10) May 18 Jordan 6
Review: Exacta Garment May 14 FrancisOliviaBaby 1
Anthony Puntolillo is a dishonest thief May 7 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Hoboken man charged in brutal early morning sex... (Jul '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
News North Bergen man, 40, and Toms River woman, 33,... (Feb '14) Apr '16 Jessjerz 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Arlington Mortgages