Brazen bank robber all but smiles for...

Brazen bank robber all but smiles for the camera

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Brazen bank robber all but smiles for the camera. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Unlike most bank robbers, he came in waving a weapon. He looked right at the teller and pointed the gun with a purpose, then stared at the camera as he headed out with an undisclosed amount of cash in a plastic shopping bag.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

no name

Roselle, NJ

#1 Apr 12, 2010
I know what he did was wrong,but no one is perfect in stead talking bad about him why you dont pray so god can help him to understand what he did was wrong.I know his family and they are a very decend family any one can do a mistake.and in the way this world goes is nothing good coming so repent and look for good is around the corner.
God loves you all.
from Newark NJ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teens stay away from K2 Aug 21 Coco4u 1
Garage Sale! (Aug '16) Jul 30 Guest 3
News Hoboken man charged in brutal early morning sex... (Jul '12) Jul '17 Tick Jackson 6
Parking Enforcement Mar '17 NJ Shopper 2
Out of Control Traffic Enforcement (Jan '17) Feb '17 crying towels 4 sale 2
Anthony Puntolillo is a dishonest thief (Apr '16) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Can Rutherford's Williams Center be saved? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Bushwitme 1

North Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Arlington Mortgages