North Arlington library still closed ...

North Arlington library still closed after two months

Posted in the North Arlington Forum

Grey Aea

Nutley, NJ

#1 Aug 18, 2009
The library has been purportedly have been being renovated since the middle of June despite recent sightings of the roof still not being fixed. There are no information as to what is actually being renovated or added or any rough estimate as to when the the library will reopen on a main link to BCCLS website for North Arlington Library nor are any specifics given on their phones answering machine. However, on another North Arlington website also seemingly linked to BCCLS I did find references are made about changes regarding wallpaper, paint, carpets and lighting. Just wanted to add that for at least given the outward appearance of the situation it does seem rather unusual and unfortunate for area residents as well as others who utilize and enjoy the library. Hopefully, there will not be be any further major problem for a while when the library finally does open again.
mary

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Aug 18, 2009
hope they reopen soon...

*Visit WeRiddle.com for your chance at $5000*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Union City man charged with grabbing woman's bu... 6 hr clope 6
job postings in nutley township Thu leopard 2 10
News North Jersey elementary school teacher had chil... Aug 31 disgusted 1
News Produce, pickles and Polish food: Weekly Secauc... Aug 30 Liz 1
News Reunions: Classes at Hoboken, Snyder, Bayonne, ... Aug 30 John 1
Car storage/garage over winter months? Aug 26 sisi1122 1
News KPD: This one's for the birds Aug 20 big meech 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Arlington Mortgages