Review: Get In Shape For Woman

Review: Get In Shape For Woman

Posted in the North Andover Forum

Nancy Brooks

Lawrence, MA

#1 Oct 23, 2008
This program is simply outstanding. Since joining Get In Shape For Women in North Andover, I have lost 52 pounds of body fat and went from a size 14 to a size 2!!!! Brian Fletcher, the owner of Get In Shape for Women is simply outstanding. He makes sure I follow through with achieving my goals. His trainers are so friendly and very knowledgeable. I look forward to the coming months and getting stronger.

You should definitely get involved with Brian and his team at Get In Shape For Women located in North Andover.
Dianne K

Lawrence, MA

#2 Dec 9, 2008
What else can I say besides... I LOVE THIS PROGRAM and the North Andover fitness team! Brian, Mike and Buntha are the "Kings of Transformation"! I have lost 52 pounds and have never felt better! Not only did I lose this weight BUT I have never been as strong as I am now. With the Accountability and the will to succeed, this program is amazing. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who needs to lose weight and keep it off! I have worked with many other fitness teams BUT I have never worked with such GURUS! They know there stuff! Once again... Hats off to you... Brian, Mike and Buntha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Andover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I love kickboxing Methuen MA is amazing! (Feb '17) Thu CandyGirl0720 5
News Arrest Log: 8/8/2017 Sep 2 Nataly 2
gang stalking at mass school of law (Oct '15) Aug '17 jaywil1245 3
charley lister (Oct '15) Aug '17 oceanbreeze 2
why are north reading police such jerks????? al... (Apr '11) Aug '17 Photo ID please 46
News Police arrest log (Dec '10) Jul '17 nick 10
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jul '17 Vote Trump 2020 30

North Andover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

North Andover Mortgages